+ Chpt 40: Forever +

Tzuyu and Jungkook picked up Joo Yu and Jaekook from school and they head home.

" Joo, Jae, Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie will take care of you for today okay? " She said

" Ne eomma! " Joo Yu said

" We'll play and have some fun! Do you want that? " Nayeon said

" Ne noona!! But where is Seo? " Jaekook said

" Oh, you want to play with him? Don't worry i'll bring him with me next time " Sana said

" We'll leave now, sorrg for bothering you Unnie " She said

" Anytime Tzu " Sana said

That has been their daily routine but Tzuyu goes home early since she doesn't want to bother her Unnies and she doesn't want her kids to feel like their parents have no time for them.

Jungkook also work half of the work hours but he works more than Tzuyu so he comes home at 7pm.

2 YEARS LATER

" Jae! Joo! Lunch is ready " She called

Jaekook and Joo Yu came down and sat on the table.

Jungkook came down holding a 2 year old baby boy.

" Kookie! Let's eat " She said and pecked him on the lips and so is Jungyu.

They had a new son which is Jeon Jungyu, they still decided to name him after them. Since Jaekook is from Jungkook and Joo Yu is from Tzuyu, Jungyu is from the both of them.

Nayeon and Jin also had another daughter which is Im Nachi, Jimin and Mina had a new son which is Park Mingju, Momo and Hoseok has a son and a daughter which is Jung Seokhyung and Jung Moshi.

Sana has the most kids since she got another son which is Kim Saehyung and they get teased about it, Jihyo gave birth to her daughter and after a year they had another daughter which is Park Yeonhyo and Park Yoona.

Tzuyu and Jungkook still drive and pick up Jaekook and Joo Yu even though they're already 8, some of their classmates gets jealous of them but they didn't mind. Tzuyu only works during her kid's school hours so she can spend time with her kids and Jungkook comes home at 6pm.

Tzuyu doesn't work since she has a new son and Jungkook only works at 11am to 3pm.

Tzuyu and Jungkook is on the car with their kids to send them to school, Tzuyu is holding Jungyu while driving.

Jungyu fell asleep so Jungkook send the kids alone.

Tzuyu smiled at Jungkook's figure holding both Joo Yu and Jaekook's hands.

When Jungkook got back he held her hand while driving.

Tzuyu put Jungyu on Jaekook and Joo Yu's old room which is his room now and she went back to Jungkook.

She hugged him and he hugged back.

They went to the balcony and Jungkook back hugged Tzuyu.

" I love you " He said

" I love you too " She said and turned to him.

She placed her arms around his neck and he wrapped his hands on her waist.

" Thank you " She said

" For what? " He asked

" For everything, for coming to my life, for loving me, for giving me a happy family and for not breaking your promise to not change even though we have kids " She said

" Ofcourse! Anything for my Chewy, remember this, i will always love you forever " He said

" Forever? " She asked

" Forever. " He said and smashed his lips on hers.

" Eomma, Appa " Jungyu said

Tzuyu and Jungkook looked at his direction and saw Jungyu holding his teddy with sleepy eyes.

Tzuyu and jungkook looked at each other and giggled.

They carried Jungyu on their bed and cuddled with him until He fell asleep.