+ Chpt 14: Can i trust you? +

Tzuyu woke up and she slowly get out of his grip to make sure he won't wake up.

She smiled at him cutely sleeping while his lips are slightly parted, Cute, She thought.

She showered and brushed her teeth before going out wearing White laced half sleeved shirt, Blue jeans, and White sneakers.

She walked out and saw him still sleeping, she made some pancakes by mixing some ingredients since there's no pancake mix.

After cooking she placed it on their mini dining table.

" Jungkook, wake up. Breakfast is ready " She said while tapping him slightly.

He pulled her hand gently causing her to fall beside him.

" Five more minutes " He said with his husky but sexy voice.

He hugged Tzuyu and he fell asleep again. After ten minutes she woke him up and he finally stood up.

" I'll just take a shower " He said and he kissed Tzuyu's cheeks before heading to the bathroom.

Tzuyu blushed and she cupped her cheeks while looking at the mirror.

She was smiling while she's curling the edge of her hair and spraying a little bit of spray net to make the curls last longer.

Jungkook went out to see Tzuyu trying to find something.

" What are you looking for? " He asked

" My phone " She said without glancing at him

" You dropped it at the park remember? Here " He said as he took her phone out of his bag.

" Thank you " She said

" Let's eat " He said

Tzuyu looked at her phone and as expected her Unnies was calling non-stop.

GodJihyo (34) Missed calls, MyLoves💕 (66) Missed calls, Nayeonnie (44) Missed calls, Dubu (54) Missed calls, Chae (57) Missed calls, Jeongyeonnie (46) Missed calls, Momoring (43) Missed calls, Minari (37) Missed calls.

" Oh geez " She mumbled

While eating they were silent, a comfortable one.

" Someone kept calling you last night, who's my loves? " He asked and she giggled

" You jealous? " She said and she smirked

" No, just answer it " He said

Tzuyu stood up since she's already done, he was just looking at her on the sink as she put her plate down.

" It's Sana~unnie " She said and walked towards Jungkook.

" Admit it your jealous " She said as she kissed his cheeks and went to her luggage to fix some stuffs since they're leaving today.

Jungkook blushed so hard because of her soft lips hitting his cheeks but he just shrugged it off and decided to tease her.

" Did you just kiss me? " He whispered in her ear letting his lips touch her ear which made her shiver.

" Maybe " She said and he kissed her cheeks

" That's for kissing me " He said and he chuckled because she blushed.

He kissed her cheeks again

" I like to kiss your blushing cheeks " He said and walked to the sink to put his plate.

" I'm not blushing!! " She exclaimed and he just giggled at her.

******

Tzuyu and Jungkook is on the plane to fly back to Seoul and Tzuyu is sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder since jungkook is on the window side and she has no where to lean on.

" Tzuyu, wake up. Were here " He said while slightly poking her cheeks

They went out of the plane and Jungkook drove to their house and they saw eight girls outside their house.

" Unnie? " She called

" OHMYGOD TZU!! " Sana yelled and they ran to her.

" Is there something wrong? " She asked

" Last night Sana told us that she called you and the last thing she heard was Mingyu " Jihyo said

" Were so worried as hell!! " Jeongyeon exclaimed

" We were about to follow you at Gwangju " Mina said

" I'm fine don't worry, Jungkook came there " She said and her members smirked at Jungkook and Tzuyu.

They both looked at each other and looked away blushing.

" Let's go in but can i talk to Jungkook privately? " Jihyo said and they all went in leaving the both of them.

" Thank you for saving Tzuyu from that jerk, Can you please protect her while were not with her? " Jihyo said and Jungkook nodded with a smile.

" Thanks but your Mingyu's friend right? Can i trust you? " Jihyo said

" Ne, i'll do everything to protect her " He said

" Good, but....are you falling for her? "

Trust. Years to make, seconds to break and Forever to build.
___________
-----------