+ Chpt 12: Mingyu? +

Mingyu walked towards Tzuyu as she keeps backing away, Jungkook was just watching on what they will do.

" Stay away from me! " She said

" Why? Don't you miss me? My Princess? " Mingyu said and smirked

Tzuyu was already crying and Mingyu grabbed her arm

" YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!? " Jungkook yelled

" Stay out of this Kook, It's our problem " Mingyu said tightening his grip that made Tzuyu whine in pain.

" Let.Her.Go " He said coldly

" What if i don't want to? " Mingyu said and smirked.

Jungkook punched Mingyu and he fainted, Tzuyu was crying and breathing so hard until Jungkook hugged her to calm her down.

They went back to their hotel with Jungkook's car.

" T-thank you for earlier " She said and Jungkook just smiled at her which gave her butterflies in her tummy.

Jungkook plopped himself on the bed while waiting for Tzuyu to finish showering.

After Tzuyu showered Jungkook went in, She was bored so she tried to sleep but she couldn't.

She turned off the lights and the light of the moon was going through their balcony so it wasn't that dark and she wasn't scared. She tried to sleep but she couldn't, she opened her eyes and grabbed her white see-through cardigan.

She walked out to their balcony through glass door and looked at the dark sky. Yes she hates darkness except for the dark sky.

She likes dark skies with less stars because she could imagine anything. She started imagining that she's with her Unnies, with parents that loves her more than anything, she started imagining her dream life but then reality hits her hard.

Is my parents even my real parents?

All parents love their child more than anything but why does my parents do the opposite?

If i am their real child am i just an accident that's why they didn't love me?

Or am i from my mom's affair or my dad's affair?

Did any of my relative even loved me?

With these thoughts she didn't know tears were already flowing from her eyes.

Jungkook went out from the bathroom and saw Tzuyu in their balcony, wind was blowing her hair and cardigan away. He thinks it was sexy.

" How did you make me love you more just from your back view? It makes me wanna hug you " He thought.

He walked in the balcony and leaned on the railing beside her, she didn't notice him since she was so deep in her thoughts.

Jungkook started staring at her while she's looking at the dark sky, then suddenly tears escaped her eyes.

" Are you okay? " He asked but she didn't move an inch

" Tzuyu? " He called

" Tzuyu??? " He called again but there's still no response

" Tzuyu " He said while he touched her shoulder

" Huh? Jungkook? " She said

" Are you okay? Why are you crying? " He asked

" I am? " She said and she touched her cheeks and her eyes widen which he find cute.

When she realized she started wiping her tears.

" Sorry about that " She said

" No it's fine, is it about Mingyu? " He asked

" No " She said while she's still staring on the view, not even glancing at Jungkook.

" Are you okay? " He asked

" I'm not okay but it's okay " She said

" You know.... you can tell me your problems and i'll chase them away " He said

Tzuyu was shocked so she looked at him, he was also shock by his actions.

" I.... " She said as her eyes got watery then something unexpected happen....

Loving the unexpected person at the unexpected time is the best love ever.
___________
-------------