+ Chpt 0: Prologue +

T Z U Y U

TZUYUUUUU! WAKE UP!.

I heard someone yell and ofcourse it was Jihyo unnie.

I stood up and fixed my bed before going to my bathroom to shower.

After showering i went downstairs and join my Unnies while eating.

Yes, i live with them since i was a child. They've been like Family and i'm happy with that.

Do you think my life is perfect because i have a chance to live with my friends? Well, your wrong. Yes i am happy that i grew up with them but the fact that i didn't grew up with my parents still hurts me. I still have both of my parents but they seem dead.

They don't have time for me because they only love their business, i've been studying hard to make them proud, i've been earning alot of achievements to make them proud but they both just notice my mistakes.

One time i went to my Parents house to show them how many medals and trophies i got and guess what, my Mom SLAPPED ME! Just because i went there alone! I mean wth?! I'm not a 5 year old girl, i can take care of myself.!

That's not even half of the reasons why i hate my life, so many things has happen to me that none of my parents knows, i mean it's not like they would care.

I always get bully in school and as a weak girl i am i always cry because my tears were unstoppable, i could never stop them from falling. I'm already 18 but i don't care if i cry because sometimes breaking down in tears heals you.

Chaeyoung and i are the only ones who is going to school and in school i told her to act like she doesn't know me or else she would get bullied too, it's hard to convince her but i somehow got her to agree. Chaeyoung is the most popular girl in our class so everyone in our school knows her, in a good way but she doesn't act like a Queenkas even though she is the queenkas of the school. Chaeyoung talks to every girl since she's kind but she doesn't like to get close to them or to be their bff since were all loyal to TWICE.

Recently, i got kidnapped and my Parents didn't even care! Sucks right?

I rode the cab then the driver suddenly pointed a knife at me so i slid to the farthest seat of the 7 seater car, i called my Mom and she wasn't answering so i called my Dad.

DAD!! HELP ME I GOT KIDNAPPED!?

[ LATER, I'M IN A MEETING ]

LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FVCK?! My life really sucks, i know.

I walked to school and as i opened my locker and guess what yellow paint just splashed on my Uniform and the students started laughing.

" Ohmygod! TZU!! " Chaeyoung said and ran to me which shocked the students.

" Unnie? What are you doing!? " I exclaimed

" I don't care about my reputation! Beside it's our last year and i'm tired seeing you get bullied " Chae said

" Thanks Unnie " I said

" Here, change and then head to class. I reserve a seat for you " Chae said and left so i also left leaving the students dumbfounded.

When i reached the class Chaeyoung waved at me and the students were shocked once again because i sat beside her.

After a while a girl approached us, i mean Chae.

" Hey Chaeyoung! Why are you with this loser? " She said gaining everyones attention

" Who told you she's a loser? I don't even know why you bully her, do you even know her? " Chaeyoung said and the girl nodded no.

" Well let me tell you, we've been living together since were kids with our other seven friends. She told me to act like i don't know her since i might get bullied too but i had enough of your shits. I don't even care if i get bullied, do you even know us? Tzuyu is the richest out of all of us, by that i mean all our friends we lived with. One of our friend, Im Nayeon is the daughter of the owner of this school do you fvcking know that?! She was about to kick all Tzuyu's bully out of this school but she stopped her but you repaid her kindness through bullying? So Pathetic " Chaeyoung said that made the whole class jaw drop specially my bullies.

Then suddenly Nayeon~unnie appeared with Sana~unnie. Sana studied here before and she's so famous, more famous than Chaeyoung so everyone is shocked.

" Sorry to disturb your class " Nayeon said

" Chewy! Chaeeee! " Sana said while running to us ignoring the stares and the students mouth wide open.

" Unnie? What are you doing here? " I asked

" You left your wallet! " Sana said while giving us our wallet

" You disturbed me, i was lecturing these bullies " Chaeyoung said

" Oh right! You, you..... " Nayeon unnie started pointing at girls who bullied me

" And~ You! Don't even think of touching Chaeyoung and Tzuyu or else i'm kicking you out of this school and no one is going to stop me! " Nayeon yelled which made everyone scared except me and Chae.

" We'll go now, meet us at the Cafe later. Jihyo said she's announcing something " Sana said before leaving with Nayeon.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
SUPPORT MY OTHER BANGTWICE BOOKS!
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
ENJOY!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I DON'T OWN ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS IN THIS STORY!

THIS STORY IS FROM MY OWN DILLUSIONAL MIND, THERE MIGHT BE SOME ERRORS SO JUST BARE WITH IT ^v^

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED