+ Chpt 39: Another one? +

T Z U Y U

Today is Lisa's wedding and I'm one of her brides maid along with her members and Nayeonnie.

" Congratulations Unnie! " I said and she hugged me

" Thanks Tzuyu, i really didn't think you'll forgive me. Thank you " She said

" Ofcourse! Your nice Lis! Go on your groom is waiting for you " I said and went to my seat beside Jaekook and Jungkook.

The ceremony started and Lisa looks so beautiful.

" You may now kiss the bride " The priest said

Me and Jungkook covered our kids eyes and so did our Unnies to their kids, Jungkook also covered my eyes and i giggled.

We went home after the wedding, i cleaned Jaekook and Joo Yu and changed their clothes to their pajamas.

They're toddler beds are getting small for them so Jungkook bought decorations and new beds for their own new rooms, they're really growing up too fast.

Jungkook put Jaekook to bed on his room and i put Joo Yu to bed on her room, when she fell asleep i went to our room and Jungkook is already there.

I sat on the edge of the bed and combed my hair then Jungkook suddenly wrapped his hands on my waist and kissed my neck which gave me chills.

" Wae? " I said as i turn to him and he kissed me passionately.

We kissed and he gently lay me down and he's on top of me.

" Jaekook asked me if he can have a baby sister or brother, shall we grant his wish? " He asked and i was shocked

Maybe we should, i missed having a baby to take care of. Even though it's hard, it's fun specially when the man you love is so caring.

I smashed my lips on his and i felt him smile, his hands traveled in my shirt and he successfully removed my bra.

He started removing my shirt and shorts while his kisses went to my neck.

I removed his shirt and when i did he kissed me again, my hands travelled on his abs to his pants and he slightly moaned.

I unzipped his pants and he helped me remove it.

THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up with my clothes on again, i really love this man.

I stared at him and he seemed awake so i poke his cheek but he didn't move.

" I know your awake " I said but he still didn't move so i pecked his lips.

Before i know it, his already on top of me while kissing me passionately.

" You never fail to turn me on " He said and we giggled.

I pecked his lips and said,
" I'll prepare breakfast, the kids have school " I said and he pouted as he get up.

I pecked his lips again and hugged him
" Are you mad " I asked and he wrapped his hands on my waist