But I Can't Choose

Natalay's pov

It was like I was in Dreamland, but also trapped in a nightmare. It was all white and beautiful, like they say heaven looks like, but I saw the most horrific sight ever. My family was standing side by side with smiles across their faces.

"Hello, baby. Oh you're so much prettier than when I last saw you, and that was when you were first born,"A pretty woman said. She had long, black hair and a blue ocean for eyes, just like mine.

"Mom?" I asked looking into her eyes, lost.

"Yes. I am your biological mother. First things first, do you choose this," she paused to gesture to everything and continued,"Or do you choose the life with Mr. Balz. It's all up to you, my dear. He really cares about you and you really care about him. It's sweet," she kept on looking with a poker face on and when I looked down I saw the saddest sight ever. Balz was bent over my body, crying.

"I don't know."

"Well, honey remember your family."

At this my head started to spin. All of my family were dead. What was she talking about? "What do you mean, family?"

"No one told you now did they?" I shook my head, then she continued, "Natalay, you have a brother."

"What," I said in disbelief.  I can't have a brother.

"Honey, choose. And, hurry before it's too late," she said motioning to my body. When I looked down I saw myself disappearing faster and faster.

"I choose......" This was the most hardest decision of my life.