The Flashback

Natalay's pov

Before I could feel anything else I slipped into darkness. After a few moments, instead of darkness I was in a memory.

The two of us laid in the grass, the sweet scent of apples around us. We were laughing, over what, I have no idea. "God, sis. I'll miss you. Do you know that?" he said sadness filling his expression.

"Of course, I know bro. Just promise me one thing. Promise me you will always keep going no matter what and through the tough times you will remember all of our good ones. Promise?" I said, staring at the clouds.

"Promise. And did you know that even though you are four years younger you can give one heck of a speech," he commented, his three piercings shining in the sunlight.

"Soo, what now?" I asked his face dropping every bit of happiness he had on it.

"I leave," he said getting up and hugging my frail body with his tattooed arms.

"Remember we will meet again, my brother."

"Of course, my dear sister," then he left leaving me in our little field here in our backyard, that wasn't even ours anymore.

That's all I remember, then it hit me. My brother. That was who was with me in the field. He had tattoos and three lip piercings. His knuckles had LOST BOYS on them. Then, I knew exactly who my brother was. He was right in front of me the whole time - Chris!!.