Hey Mr. Policeman {Cast}

"Hello? Yes, ayo ladies and Gentleman it's me Jungkook or should I say Jeon Jungkook. Haha anyways.

I'm working in Seoul as a Policeman . The most handsome one. I take my job very seriously.

(Most of the time if I remember ;)

I'm not very shy and I love girls very much.

We could say any girl. And they love me,cause look at me (the picture) I look like a damn good-looking prince.
I mean I could have any princess I want, right?.

But let's stop playing for a minute. I'm not a playboy or anything, even though I sound like one most of the time.

That's just a name people gave me because of my flirty way with girls. Girls see me as an atrractive s*x symbol. But I'm not.

Yes I know I'm atrractive that's right, but I would never play with a girl's heart. That's not right. Girls should be treated with respect and love. A women is a gift that God could have ever given to us mens in the first place.

Cause without them we would often lose our way in many things we do.

But I never really wanted to be in a serious relationship.I'm not the type for it. That's what I always thought about myself.

Now back to my work.

I'm working with my uncle Jeon Jae-hyun. He inspired me to become an officer at a very young age.

I started with 18 years.

I'm doing this for 3 years now and I have to say, it was the best decision I ever made. He is not the chief of our chairmanship, notwithstanding he has an important post there, which may lead to the position of chairman when our current chief retires. I'm sure that one day I'll reach his position as well. Maybe even higher.

He always tells me that I can make it, if I belive in myself and thank God, I do.

Oh and I'm also working with my best friend Kim Taehyung.

And....... doesn't he look handsome ?

Taehyung is my best friend. We visited the kindergarden together, but it's a long time ago.

We are often on patrol. And we both like to flirt.

Yes I mean it .

We really like to flirt with girls who we capture ,when they do bad things.

If you know what I mean ;)

My father wasn't there for me, so my uncle was always like a father figure to me.

My mother told me that I lost some of my memories at the age of 6, when I was playing with Taehyung and another friend in a playground and my head hit the ground very hard. She also told me that we had to move on at that time and it was not easy for us, so I lost contact with Taehyung.

And we never meet up again.

I met Taehyung at my Policeschool and my mother recognized him that day.

I still don't remember everything, but the doctor said that they might come back someday. Sooo, I'm just going to wait like I did for the past few years.

Oh and before I forget it, my sister Mina also works as a Policewomen. She is 5 years older than me and we really have a close relationship.

Even if I annoy her most of the times. She still loves and sees me as her little brother.

My sister is one of the only Person who I can really trust.

She knows when I'm down and always talk to me. I just love her.

Jeon jungkook as Jeon jungkook

Y/n as yourself

Kim Taehyung as Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jae-hyun as Jungkook's uncle

Jeon Min-na as his sister

Park Jimin as his brother

Min Yoongi as Jungkook's cousin

Hello guys,👋

So this is going to be my 2nd book and as you can pretty much see, it's about Jeon Jungkook. I will try to upload Chapters for both of my books in the same time and hope that you will like this Fanfiction and endjoy reading it as much as you do for my first book :)

This was my first cover for the book I desinged:

And the new one was designed by a good and talented friend of mine : Gucci_Niya

Check out her works. It's pretty amazing!! Thank you for the cover, dear😘💙

 It's pretty amazing!! Thank you for the cover, dear😘💙

Oh and before I forget, here the trailer, hope you enjoy ;)