Lie + EGO

Y/n pov

I was so tense to meet him today, but it was worth it. We urgently needed to talk.

It was almost 7 when I arrived at his place.

I rang on his doorbell and as expeted he opned the door.

He looked really handsome . I just hope he wants the same thing as I

Hey.." He greeted me

"Hey" I responsed back.

"Come in"He said and made a sigh for me to enter.

"Thanks" I thanked him and sat down on his couch.

"You want to drink something ?"

"No thank you" I responsed him. I was so excited, what was going to happen that I couldn't drink something right now.

" Okay "

We both sat down on his couch next to each other.

"S-so ?..." He started unsure and waited for me to start the conversation.

"Okay...Jungkook...*Long pause*..We.. actually have known each other for month now...throught you... I was able to slowly find my true self again and to be someone I always wanted to be.namely, to be myself. You helped me out of a prison I couldn't escape alone and I'm very thankful to you..you can not imaginating how..And I still don't know how to thank you for that, nothing would be enough to thank you with".

I stopped for a moment and he looked up now to look into my eyes. At the beginning he was just listing to me.

"After you saved me..we both decided to stay in contact..and again not just in the time you rescued me..we both...we both kissed each other..more than just one time.."I paused again and he was just folding his fingers unstoppable.

I took a deep breath before I continued.

"Those kisses were really wonderful and I know you kinda had the same feeling too...but the last kiss we had in the Amusent Park..it felt more
different than the others kisses we had..it felt special to me..I wanted to tell you this because I trust you...I don't know how it was for you but..yourself knows better that all of this started after 'this' kiss....I know my reaction suprised you,but..I would never turn my back on you,like you are doing it right now"

" Wait..I'm not turning my back on you"

" But why are you acting strange when I am just trying to get close to you? You never behaved in this way..this is why I am here today, I just want to know now why your doing this to me" I raised my voice.

"I'm not behaving strange..I really had to do many things in the past weeks.I got stressed out".

"You are lying! Even your sister made the same remark on you. She said the same damm thing Jungkook" He is getting on ly nerves right now.

"But I already told you.... I'm fine. I was just stressed out."

This situation was not going as planned. He is not telling me the truth.

"I already told you Jungkook...You promise me we would talk today so why are you doing the oppisite again?"

He sighned.

" Okay..you really wanna know the reason I tried to advoid you?"

I just nodded.

"I just thought we both needed some time..when we kissed each other..yes they felt really good,but I overstrained you...that's why I tried to distance myself from you.
I think you have to find your true self before you hang up with a person like me.I were too hasty"