Fake Love Pt.5

His eyes took on a different color.... They were no longer the same ones I had fallen so much in love with. They were a mixture of light gray.

"W-what happened to his eyes, why did they change color?" asked Mina with a sad expression.

"This is clear evidence that it worked. It's also a side effect, but that won't change now. Jungkook will think that he was born with gray eyes, in the other case he will think that his eyes are brown ."

Many things were going through my mind. I was not able to think properly. Will he really not recognize me anymore?

He was awake but unresponsive

"Jungkook, my little brother........ I'm so sorry." Mina cried terribly, squeezing his right arm and resting her head on it. Taehyung had shot me in the heart and it hurt and bled now.

Yoongi's pov

I stopped struggling. It was impossible for me to get out on my own. I don't know how many hours or days I spent here, but it must have been 1 or 2 days. I felt sleepy, but suddenly I heard a door being yanked open. Looking up angrily, I discovered the same person who had kidnapped me.

"Congratulations, your cowardly cousin has finally done what we told him to do. He won't remember anything that happened in the last eight months or more." He smiled at me excitedly, as if he had won the prize of a lifetime.

"There's this song I've been composing for a while, and when I see your ugly face, a phrase goes through my mind: Tell me, Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted."

Chan-Woo or whatever that fool's name was, was offended by my words and quickly replied with an angry  groan.

" Asshole!!! I'm glad everything will change for Jungkook now. His whole family is terrible. At least me and Taehuyng had the honor of seeing your father breathe for the last time. You should have seen how scared he looked when he couldn't find his gun," he smiled terribly and walked away, which only made my anger grow.

" GET READY FOR SOMETHING WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE. I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU TO PIECES AND SLASH YOUR TROWEL, YOU GOT THAT, YOU BASTARD. THIS WILL BE YOUR END, I'M TELLING YOU YOUR END!!!". I screamed in rage as tears came again. I felt so sorry for my beloved father.

I could still hear him talking outside the door. "You tie him up in 7 minutes, got it!!! And make sure he doesn't mess up". He said and left his people.

I hope the others are ok. How could it have come to this.

Your pov

Finally the doctor came and examined Jungkook.

Jungkook became so weak physically that the doctor and Mina helped him sit up. I wish I could hug him or just take care of him. It hurt my soul to see him so weak. He didn't seem like himself anymore. Just the way he looked at the doctor brought tears to my eyes again.

 Just the way he looked at the doctor brought tears to my eyes again