What am I to You ?

Jungkook's pov

I ripped them all down and smashed them into the garbage can.

It was obvious they wanted to bring me on my  nerves. I have to be carful. Maybe they are observing me right now..I don't know.

This is very frightening.

Thank God, it was 4 pm. I told Y/n that I was going to pick her up with her mum so we could have dinner together.

They told me where they were and I drove there.

"Ahh Jungkook how are you?" Her mother greeted me and hugged me,with so much love.

"I'm good and you?". I asked her back and she responsed with a smile.

"I'm fine".

"Hey" Y/n greted me with a smile

"Hey" I kissed her cheek and hugged her by her waist.

"Shall we go now?" I smiled at them.

"Yeah sure" Y/n answered and we made our way to my car.

....................Timeskip ..................................

Thanks to Y/n I could finally think about something else than just about what my so called best friend just brought me into.

We were aating what we all just cooked together and were just chatting around.

At some point I couldn't stop thinking About what they would actually do if I didn't bring them the Money.

As we were chatting around it slowly started to get dark outside, so her mother decided to go home. Of Course I offered her to drop her of to her place, but she refused.

"It's okay Jungkook, don't worry About me. Just spent some more time with my daughter..I know we haven't been able to see each other for so long but seeing her now with such a bright face, when she's Looking at you just means the world to me. She has never been so happy before.She really likes you.That's obvious" .

She told me and I looked at her Beautiful daughter who just acted shy again.

"Mum, please...don't say that".

"I can only return that.she's the best think that came into my life".

"You two are just adorable". Her mother said and we slowly made our way to the door.

"Are you sure you don't want us to dropp you off?. You know it's not a Problem for us"

"Oh no, don't worry.I'll be fine and to be honest it isn't that dark outside.I'll be fine".

"Ok, Mum.But call me if you get Home or send me a message so I know that you are safe, okay?" she hold her mother by her arms as she was talking to her.I found it very cute how she was doing an aegyo, even if it wasn't on purpose.

"I'll call you, don't worry ,okay?".

"Okay Mum,I'll see you tomorrow, alright?".

Wait! They want to hang up tomorrow?

I can't let this happen....I mean..I told Taehyung that I wasn' t going to help him this time,but there was stil a chance that those guys would do something to me ot to anybody who is close to me. Y/n can't go out tomorrow. I should prevent it.

"Yes" Her mother responsed with a big smile and the both hugged.

"See ya, Jungkook" .

"See ya and take care".

"You too".

"Bye".

"Bye Mum". She left and Y/n closed the door.