Awake

Jungkook's pov

I drove her to my place and went out of the car. I opened the back seat and tried to wake her up.

"Y/n... Y/n wake up". But unfortunately she just slept on.

How cute. I quickly went to the door and unlocked it,then I went back to my car.

Ok...I have no choice then. I went down and spread my arms to have a hold on her. I put her arm around my neck and for a second I looked at her.

This girl is real beauty ,but something is still telling me that we have known each other for a very long time...It's knida mysterious.

I picked her in bridestyle up and went to the door.

I pushed it opened and closed it with my foot.

As I was making my way to the her bedroom, she snuggeld more into my chest.Never thought of my chest that it could get somthing to be comfortable with.She must be really tired.

"Thank you..Jungkook"She suddenly whispered very tired. And I just looked at her with a smile, but her eyes were still shut.

She's so cute, for some reason.

When I reached the bedroom door I slightly kicked the door opened and put her on the bed.

I took off her shoes for her to be more comfortable. She might take a bath tomorrow,so I am going to give her new clothes. I still had some of mine,so I hope she will be okay with it.

I put my clothes on the edge of the bed looked around,if I forgot to place something.

Unfortunately there was nothing I could still do for her.

I put the blanked on her body and looked at her for a last time before I closed the door in silence.

Not even a second my phone started to buzz.

I moved further away from her door and answered the call.

"Hello?"

Jungkook? are you okay?Kang-min informed me about what happened before and he told me that you got injured"

"Yes..I got a few punches,but I'm fine. Some of the paramedics checked me up already"

"Ok good to here this...I was very worried,but where are you now? "

"I am at my place.....Mina...I,I brought the girl who we were sesrching for in here. She needs to rest and I think it would be better if I stay here too until tomorrow maybe?"

"Oh okay... It's okay,but take care of yourself alright and call me if you need something, it doesn't matter what is it,just call....Oh and you can call Jimin too. He was so worried when he heard about you getting injured.

"Oh sorry for making him worry too. Tell him he shouldn't worry about me so much and that I'm okay"

"Yourself knows better how carring your hyung can sometimes be. He was always like this and will always be"

"Yes I know..I will send hin a message later that I am alright,thank you for looking after me"

"You are my little brother of course I will look after you,always." She said and the thought that there will always be people who love you from the bottom of their hearts, makes me feel very good.

"Thank you Noona, love you"

"Love you too,bye"

"Bye" I said and hung up.

I'm going to take a quick bath and then I will go to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Next morning 8am*

Your pov