𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃...? Pt. 3

[ ...in the afternoon ]
*You had went to tell the land owner that you'll be moving out again and went back into your apartment*
You: welp. I guess I should grab my luggage and and put my clothes.
You: now that I think about it, I never even asked for the persons age or gender.
You: I'm quite worried, what if it's someone not nice..
You: oh well! I'll just work there for a literally just a month. The pay is crazy so I should take advantage of this as much as I can.
You: well I'm going to get my things and prepare for tomorrow.
[ ...back in the BTS house ]
Namjoon: Hmm~~
Jimin: what's with the happy mood?
Namjoon: guys sorry I didn't tell you earlier but.. I already found someone and their on their way coming tomorrow in the morning.
Jin: *chokes on his noodles*
Jhope: HOLY FUCK RLLY? That was quick! I don't know if I'm ready!
Jungkook: Wasn't that too fast? We don't even know who she/he is??
Taehyung: You didn't even show us a picture! What if we don't like them?
Jimin: True
Suga: Things are getting interesting
Namjoon: oh you don't have to worry, they are quite easy, right away fell for the trap. And when I saw through her profile, she seemed nice and pretty decent looking.
Jin: Probably not as pretty as me lol
Jungkook: but seriously how will we explain if they know were BTS, they will freak out and we'll never know if they can expose us!
Taehyung: FR! How can we trust them?
Namjoon: don't worry, if they love us. Wouldn't they want to stay with us?
Suga: seems you read too many fanfics last night.
Jhope: well, we just need to make sure this person doesn't escape and run her mouth.
Jungkook: well, this will be fun so might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
Namjoon: well then, we will need to clean the house for it to look presentable and prepare for what we'll say.
Members: K
[ ...next Morning ]
You: Taxi!
*a taxi pulled over*
You: to [ address ]
Taxi: alright.
*you put your luggage in the trunk and go to sit in the back seat of the Taxi, Taxi Drivers begins driving to the location*
You: *sigh* I don't know why I'm so nervous, I feel like something wrong is going to happen..? Maybe my wild mind is getting the best of me. I shouldn't worry.
[ ...Night Time ]
Taxi: Were here.
You: *you wake up after a long drive and you thank the taxi driver* Thank you!
*You get out the car and get your luggage from the back, you have all your stuff and you pay the taxi and The Taxi Driver Drives off*
You: well let's see wher-
*Just as you turn around to see where you will be living in, you see a huge gate guarding a huge house that looked very modern and luxurious with a person in the front behind a glass*
You: Holy Fu- Why is this place so damn huge!? Am I in the right location???
You: w-well it kind of makes sense since he literally bribed me with that huge amount of money..?
You: *look at the person in the front of the gate and approach them*
You: h-hello..? I'm the new Housemaid that will be working here?
Person: Hm, alright let me notify them.
*The person gets a phone and calls the Owner of the house*
Person: Mr, Lady Y/N has arrived. Should I let her in?
*Person nods as he gets replies from the other side of the line, he hangs up the phone*
Person: You are allowed to enter Miss.
You: o-oh ok! Thank you!
*Person clicks a button in his station which makes the gate open automatically*
Person: Good Luck on your stay.
You: A-Alright!
*You enter passed the gate*
*You see perfectly cut bushes surrounding the concrete steps and a garden of roses and trees*
You: wow.. it's so pretty.
*as you walk further into the steps, you are now standing in front of the Big House that has a big door*
You: I should knock.
You: *knocks the door, no awnser*
You: hm? Is nobody here? There has to be, they let me in so.
*You attempt to open the door and it opens easily, You cautiously peek inside the House and slowly walk in*
You: hm? It's opened?
*You close the door behind you and you just see the living room which such a huge TV and some stairs that lead to the second floor, many doors and beautiful art pieces in the wall as well as decoration artwork that look very modern*
You: is it really ok to just walk in like this?
*You wander around the living room and look at a painting hanging in the wall*
You: wow so pretty
? : ikr
You: H-HUH?!
*You look behind you to hear who said that and it was a tall, pale guy with a casual shirt and some pants with his hands in his pocket*
Namjoon: nice to meet you, I'm Namjoon.
You: WHAT THE FU-
Namjoon: *He covers your mouth his with hand*
Namjoon: hahahaha, that a foul mouth you have.
*Your heart starts beating crazy as you feel like you got yourself into some Y/N Fanfics or something*
Namjoon: I know what you might be thinking, holy crap, It's fucking BTS.
*Namjoon takes his hands off your mouth*
You: *You takes a deep breath as you try to keep your composure and make sure you don't get a heart attack*
You: N-Namjoon??? But how?? Why??? Why me??? How did I become the lucky one????
Namjoon: PPFT- well it's just we really needed someone to take care of the house.
You: but isn't it risky to hire an ARMY?? You could've hired someone who isn't a Fan.
Namjoon: well I could've done that, but.. I purposely hired an ARMY.
You: what..? why?
Namjoon: that is..
*The other members come down the stairs*
Jungkook: Oooh~ she came!
Jimin: Welcome Welcome!
Taehyung: Wooahhh~
Jin: Finally, I've been tired of waiting.
Jhope: Wow, can't believe we were able to find someone this fast.
Suga: *just staring*
You: W-WOAH WAIT WAIT.
*You look away as your try to breath in and out and not pass out, you think in your mind*
You: "WTF IS THIS? SOME KIND OF LUCKY ASS Y/N FANFIC"
You: *You look again and see just bright lights beeming to bright that you could go blind*
You: ...w-what's going on.
Namjoon: well Y/N, actually to tell you the truth. This isn't the job that you were expecting to do.
You: ..what?
Namjoon: What you will be doing is, pleasing us from our sexual needs. You will be our toy.
You: w-WAiT WHAT?!
Namjoon: Welp, that's enough for today, We should take you to your room.
You: can i just say something?
Namjoon: what is it?
You: I don't know if y'all know but, us ARMY's like writings FF a lot about y'all, we mostly be assuming some shit that y'all be fucking eachother.
Members: ...
Jimin: PFFT- Omg this girl is crazy, and Jesus why would we do that to eachother?? We're brothers?? hahahahaha.
Jimin: *whispers to members*
Jimin: how did she know?????
Taehyung: Is she a wizard?
Jin: Lol
Namjoon: So do you understand what that means, what you'll be doing from now on?
You: ..I guess?
Namjoon: good. Butler, take her to her room.
Butler: Alright, this way.
You: *Your still in shock and speechless and don't know what to think, you follow the butler*
[ ...once your out of the room ]
Taehyung: don't you think we were a bit too harsh on her? She might be confused asf
Jhope: True, I feel like we shocked her.
Namjoon: It's fine, She'll get over it.
Jin: Poor Girl
Jungkook: Yes Poor Girl, She won't be able to handle this dick.
Jimin: LMAO
Suga: I don't think it's the time to laugh.
Namjoon: Well, sleep for now. We'll see what happens next.
[ ...in your new room ]
Butler: here is your new room miss. Hope you enjoy your stay.
*The room was very huge, it has a private restroom as well as a king bed and has a big flat screen, a cabinet furniture with a mirror that has a bunch of good makeup brands wrapped in a plastic gift with a ribbon as well as a note*
You: ..o-ok??
You: *You enter the room and leave your luggage somewhere*
*The butler closes the door behind you, You sit down the bed*
You: shouldn't it be happy? This is like a dream come true? *sighs and scratch head in frustration*
Will I just be living here forever from now on????
*You spot the note on the gift again and you stand up to go see what it says*
You: what does this say..?
*You grab the note and read what it says*
"Dear Y/N, sorry to have put this burden all on you, when you get here I might be harsh on you, but it's the truth. We won't hold back and that's solely on why we brought you here. Please don't be hard on yourself after this, this is our fault for our selfish needs. We don't expect forgiveness, hopefully you get better. Thank you for loving us dear ARMY. From, BTS"
You: *as you see this note your just left confused*
You: So what does this mean, am I a Housemaid or am I just..What??? I'm worried. I should just sleep for now and get my mind off things.
*you go to bed and lay down and sleep*

...to be Continued