𝒢𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁... Pt. 5

[ Morning... ]
*Jimin was in bed and he stretched out trying to wake up, he then remembered about yesterday and got a Flashback*
{ Flashback.. }
*Jimin had woken up and was walking down stairs halfway as he spotted Jungkook in the Kitchen, he was gonna say hi until he stopped and also spotted you in the Kitchen as well doing dishes, Jimin just stared and watched a bit from the distance hiding as peaking to see what would happen*
Jimin: hmmm~ well this is interesting~?
*Jimin saw how Jungkook stood up and grinded on you groping your ass while you were doing the dishes and everything else and Jimin just shook*
Jimin: hoho- oh shit boi, already making the first move on the new girl.
*Jimin smirked and walked back upstairs and went to his room*
{ back to the Present... }
*Jimin yawned as he stood up from bed and went down the stairs to the Kitchen*
*Jimin spotted Jungkook again, since Jungkook always wakes up in the morning to go to the gym, but Y/N wasn't there*
Jimin: hi Jungkook!
Jungkook: Hey Jiminie-
*Jimin went to sit down next to Jungkook and looked at him smirkingly making Jungkook know Jimin wants something*
Jungkook: what are you staring at?
Jimin: you
Jungkook: ok but for what..?
Jimin: well I was just wondering~~ How nice was the girls body huh?
*Jungkook choked on his juice as he heard Jimin*
Jungkook: why are you eavesdropping?
Jimin: me? how would I be eavesdropping when your the one being so out in the public groping her so openly-
Jungkook: fuck you-
Jimin: anyways~ what did u think of her?
Jungkook: hmmm.. she was cute i guess-
Jimin: oooh~ That's good to hear, I might go and try take a bite myself~
Jungkook: go ahead horny boi
Jimin: Lmao, talks the one who did the girl last night.
Jungkook: just leave!
*Jimin stood up and laughs as he walks off back to his room*

[ Y/N POV ]
*you had woken up and stretched, you happen to remember last night and face blushes red as you pout*
You: urgh! Why did I let him do that- this just ruins my pride. I let him get the best of me.. but.. it felt n-
*You realize what u were almost gonna say and you slay your face*
You: OW! n-not that hard.. Ooh I think I left a hand print..
*as u felt pain from the slap you did on yourself, you hear a knock, you ask who is it and you get a response from a male voice*
Butler: it's me, the Butler!
You: oh!
*you get dressed real quick with a white dress and white slippers as you open the door and see the butler standing there*
You: something u need?
Butler: I need you to please clean the laundry for Mr. Park Jimin.
You: HUH? ARE U KIDDING ME? I even gotta do LAUNDRY?!
Butler: yup
You: I know some people are crazy fans and can do shit to the boys and betray but goddamn why do to literally avoid every woman or maid to do house work.
Butler: That's why we have you my lady-
You: ....
Butler: well I'll take you to the Laundry room and I'll let you take the rest from there.
You: f-fine...
[ the butler takes you down to the Laundry Room.. ]
Butler: here u go, work hard~
You: y-yea....
*Butler leaves as your left alone in the Laundry room, you rage as you scream into a pile of laundry to not make loud noise and let your anger out*
You: I know I was hired as a House maid but w-wasn't I tricked???? Or something?? I just-
*You stare at the pile of Laundry*
You: all of this is just from Jimin???
You: why does he have so much clothes???
*You sigh from frustration and just begin to organize clothes and putting them in the laundry*
[ time passed by and you were almost done with Laundry and just needed a bit more clothes to wash ]
You: ahhh~~ almost done!
*Suddenly you hear the noise of a door handle cackling as it was opening and you get startled and it was Jimin in the other side of the door staring at you*
You: u-umm.. h-hey.. are you here for your clothes.??
Jimin: yea I am.
You: alright, I just need a few more to clean and I'm done.
*Jimin smirks as he walks inside the room closing it behind him and he stands next to you as he crosses his legs leaning against the cabinets like you are*
You: huh?.. you need something?
Jimin: what? No I don't
You: then.. why are you still here?
Jimin: I'm just waiting for the clothes to be done.
You: o-oh! right...
*There was a moment of silence as things got awkward and suddenly the noise of the dryer being done broke the silence and you let out a sigh as you were relieved*
You: it's done!
*You bend over to open the dryer taking out the clothes that had been dried in a neat pile*
*Jimin gazes at your ass as you had bended over and he bites his lips looking at your curves*
Jimin: Hmm~
*Jimin sneakily grabbed the end of your dress and raised it high so he could see your panties being exposed to the air*
*You panic and turn around as you get flustered*
You: w-what are you-
*as you got cut off by Jimin as he pinned you against the Dryer looking down at you almost looking at you dangerously*
You: h-huh-
Jimin: Hey angel, are you purposely bending over so you could show me that cute ass of yours? you sure do got some plain panties~
You: what are you saying!?
*Jimin glared at how you talked back a him and it sends shivers down your spine, Jimin smirks as he turns you around pinning you holding your hands tightly as making him see all behind you and his crotch rubbing your ass*
Jimin: you should stay a good little angel and not be rude to me huh~?
*Jimin brings your dress up to your waist as he see's your ass wiggling around trying to break free from his strength but couldnt*
Jimin: ahh~ your ass is so cute wiggling like that, please wiggle it more angel~
*Jimin slaps your ass leaving a hand print which makes your body tremble from the sudden pain and you gasp*
You: a-ah.. no...
Jimin: huh? what was that I couldn't HEAR YOU?
*Jimin slaps your ass even harder this time which sends your nerves throbbing at the pain stinging in your behind*
You: Mm~ Argh...~
*Jimin smirks as he grabs both your hands and grabs a tie from the pile of laundry nearby and tie your hands together from behind*
Jimin: your moving so well angel, how about I treat you well here?
*Jimin crouches down to the level of your bottom which gives him full view of your ass, he smoothly runs his hands from up to down your legs and he gives small kisses on your thighs*
You: w-wait.. ah~
*Jimin giggles as he gently grabs your panties and drags in down dropping to the ground and he see's your exposed womanhood wet*
Jimin: hmmm~? What is this? Already wet from just this much? ...Ahh~ your so cute little angel..~
You: p-please..
Jimin: hehe- don't have to beg twice~
*Jimin gropes your thighs as he goes in and licks your wet pussy licking up all the liquid not letting a single drop waste*
You: A-Ah! W-Wait~! Ah~!
*You shiver from the sudden pleasure of his hot tongue swirling inside you licking all your areas making you shudder*
Jimin: Mm~ you taste delicious~
*Jimin inserts his tongue even deeper inside you, he then lays his fingers in your clit swirling it in a circle motion in fast pace making you sensitive and squeeze your thighs together making you moan even louder*
You: A-Ahh~ Ah-... Mmm~ Argh~ P-Pleasee.. M-More.. t-touch me more..!~
*You gasp at how he's rubbing your clit so fast making you feel your every g-spot swirling as he slurps his tongue in your pussy with endless pleasure*
Jimin: Ah~ Your pussy is throbbing so much I can feel it in my tongue little angel~ so cute..~
*You feel your climax as you can feel your liquids ready to spurt*
You: AHh! I'm going to cum~!
Jimin: please cum for me angel~
*Jimin goes in a even faster pace helping you get to your climax and it finally releases and drips down your thighs*
*You pant heavily as you liquid still dripping down and Jimin kisses your ass patting it smirking*
Jimin: you have one beautiful ass~ Glad to have had fun with you~
*Jimin unties you and your leg has no strength so you fall in your knees to the floor and your still trying to breath after that*
*Jimin casually gathers his laundry and puts it in a basket and smiles as he was gonna leave offI
Jimin: Bye Bye~
*Jimin leaves and closes the door behind him and your just very tired and you legs have gone weak*
You: Hey! Can't you see I can't walk!
*You sigh as you hold onto the laundry machine to try to stand up and get some balance, you Breath out as your carefully pull up your panties without falling*
You: h-how did I happen to get so lucky.. ah.. I'm really tired.. I should go to sleep..

To be Continued...