𝐼𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔? Pt. 4

[ ...Morning ]
*Sunlights sims from the curtains and it shines in your face which makes you squint your eyes and wake up*
You: ..hhhmmmmmm?
*You grunt as you sit up from bed and stretch*
You: that was some good slee-
*You look around you and almost panic till u realize*
You: What is!? Oh.. I forgot. I'm the new Housemaid. Well.. I think
*You think back from what Namjoon had said to you last time but it had become blur*
You: I won't think much of it..
You: I'm more shocked that I'm gonna be having such a crazy opportunity like this, and especially them..
You: but what's gonna be crazy is the cleaning.. oh my god I'm going to literally drop dead each day I clean this house, it will be never ending!!
*You scratch your face from frustration*
*suddenly somebody knocks your door and you jump a little from getting startled by the sudden knock*
You: w-who is it?
Butler: It's me, the butler.
*You open the door for the butler*
Butler: I need you to cook some breakfast for Mr.Jeon before he goes to the gym early this morning.
You: huh??? wait what. Why me? Isn't there other maids in this house?
Butler: nope, it's just you and only you.
You: well, hey you don't know how to cook???
Butler: I have tried but i failed and just burnt the food, so I can't cook.
You: *sighs*
You: alright, I'll head down in a second.
Butler: alright.
*You close the door and you go to your luggage and choose some casual clothing like a blue shirt and some black shorts and some slippers*
You: alright time to go down.
*you walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen*
You: alright! Well.. maybe I should make some classic breakfast like some eggs and bacon?
*You grab the ingredients and begin cooking them*
[ ...Finished Cooking ]
You: done! Imma just put this in a plate and leave it on the table! With some juice.
*You place the eggs in the table and you go to clean the dishes*
*Jungkook comes down the stairs and straight to the kitchen and see's you there as well as food ready*
Jungkook: hm? What is this?
You: *you turn around and see Jungkook standing front of you*
You: o-oh, umm your breakfast is right there.
*You point to the table*
Jungkook: oh really? I didn't know that lol, but one question. Where's the banana milk?
You: banana milk?
*Jungkook slams his hands in the counter in front of you*
Jungkook: Yes, Banana Milk. I always need it in my breakfast. Don't you at least know that much? Remember that doggy.
*Jungkook goes to the fridge and gets a banana milk amongst the stash of banana milk*
You: *mumbles to yourself* he didn't have to be mean..
*Jungkook eats the food you prepared as he watches TV*
[ ...time for Jungkook to go to the Gym ]
Jungkook: oh I must go~
*You we're still doing dishes as suddenly you feel something in your behind*
You: h-huh?
Jungkook: here you go~ as thanks for the food doggy.
*Jungkook swiftly rubs his crotch against your ass as he grabs your hips*
You: h-hey! Wha-
Jungkook: shhh~ don't make any noise unless you want others see you.
*Jungkook bends you over, he groped your ass tight as he rubbed more into your ass*
You: *blushing as you have no idea what is happening to u*
*Jungkook sneaks his hands under your shorts and caresses your ass*
You: *tremble by Jungkook's cold hands touching you*
*Jungkook then suddenly creeped inside your panties touching your skin and that's when you pushed him*
You: h-hey!
Jungkook: heh- you know you liked it perv, didn't bother moving away until I went further into your cute panties.
You: No I didn't! *blushing*
*Butler calls for Jungkook*
Butler: the car is ready for you sir!
Jungkook: *glances at you and smirks* just you wait doggy, I'm not done with you~
*Jungkook leaves out the kitchen to his car*
You: HUh???
You: *flustered and sigh*
You: why didn't I stop him? I could've but..
*you shake your head and finish doing the dishes and you head to your room*
[ ...at Night ]
*You're watching a show in the TV and you become hungry so you go downstairs to eat something*
You: what should i eat?
You: *looks through the fridge and see what and u see banana milk and u get reminded of what Jungkook and u shrug*
You: urgh- I don't want to think about it
*You get a banana milk and was about to leave but suddenly you hear someone's footsteps and you out of instinct hide behind a counter*
Jungkook: Hmm~ I'm thirsty. I'll get banana milk.
You: *in a whispering tone to yourself* why is he here??
Jungkook: *before he opened the fridge he thought he heard something so he decided to look*
You: oh fuck!
*You suddenly get up and cover your mouth now knowing you've been discovered*
Jungkook: huh? Why are u hiding there?
Jungkook: *sees you have a banana milk in your hands*
Jungkook: Hmm, why do u have my banana milk?
You: huh? I thought this was for all to share?
Jungkook: to share? Pfft- your funny
Jungkook: *he stares at your body ludely*
Jungkook: hmmm, I guess I could share.
You: huh?
*Jungkook approaches you and carries you to the food storage which was a small room with food cabinets and a door*
You: h-hey! What is this!?
Jungkook: *closes your mouth with his hand and the room is small and tight*
You: ..h-hey-
*You and Jungkook were so pact in the tiny room where you could feel Jungkook's crotch rubbing your area*
Jungkook: let's share this drink together doggy~
*Jungkook opens the banana milk and drinks some and kisses you deeply as he swiftly moves his tongue around passing the banana milk inside you and you swallow*
You: *pants*
Jungkook: that's a nice way to share, how about I treat myself a bit?
*Jungkook pulls your shirt up to remove it and he rashly removed your bra*
You: H-Hey! What are you-
*Jungkook pours drops of banana milk in your chest*
*You shudder from how cold the drops were hitting your skin and how it flowed down your chest getting yourself sticky*
*Jungkooks licks your neck to down savoring the flavors of the banana milk dried in your glowing skin*
You: Aghnnn~
*Jungkook trails his tongue down to your chest area as he groped your boob*
Jungkook: such cute melons you have doggy~ u wouldn't mind if this puppy sucked some milk from them right?
*Jungkook sucks your boobs, he teases them by licking the tip of your boobs, this made your vag twitch*
You: *bits lips* mmm..
Jungkook: your enjoying that doggy?
*You grabbed onto jungkooks arms tight as you were aroused*
*Jungkook smirked and got up*
Jungkook: well I enjoyed that, thanks for the snack. Clean yourself.
*He laughs as he opens the door and closes it and your left flustered*
You: h-hey!
You: *You immediately put on your bra and shirt let out a sigh of frustration*
You: how can he do that do a girl!?
You: urgh-
*you leave out the small room and go to your room embarrassed*
You: how can I just do that!? Omg.. I should forget about this and sleep!
*You lay down in the bed and go to sleep*

...to be Continued