Hugs

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL I've started my exams so everything is moving a bit slower. I thought you guys might like this one, seen as all I've seen on the internet is people freaking out about the end of the Vlog yesterday. Bare with me. I'll be more regular in a month (and probably taking requests) love you ❤❤

Joey: at the hotel now, see you soon x

Di: okay, not too far away now, can't wait to hug you x

Joey: me too, I've been storing them up

Di: 🤗😊

Di: just pulling in now, see you in 5 x

Joey: kk

"Okay so I've just got a text from Dianne saying she's 5 minutes away so I'm going to stick the kettle on and wait for her. I know she's going to be tired so I don't know how she'll react to the camera so I'm going to leave you set up over here" Joe told the Vlog, as he leaned his phone against a vase and flicked the kettle on.

Not even 2 minutes later there was a gentle knock on the door, which caused Joe to jump up from his spot on the bed, thumbs up the camera and walked to let his Girlfriend in.

"Hi," Joe greeted, taking the redhead's bag from her and stepping aside so she could come in from the corridor. Only she didn't, she was frozen to the spot, as tears began to pool in her eyes. "Oh," Joe said softly, notixing the tears. "Come here," he whispered, as he pulled her into him, closing the door behind her. He knew she hadn't been feeling well for a few days so he guessed that that may have been the cause.

"Hey, I've got you it's okay, let it out my love," Joe soothed, his hand making its way to her head where he gently massaged her scalp just like she liked, whilst his other hand squeezed her tighter. His heart was aching seeing her like this. He knew it was just a combination of her feeling poorly and tired after a lot of shows but he still hated it.

"I feel so sick" she hiccuped into his chest, a few minutes later, as Joe tucked her head under his chin.

"I know, I'm sorry love," Joe whispered, still hugging her tightly, " what can I do for you?" He asked her, not sure where she was at.

"Have you got any medicine, I've run out?" She asked, adding her head slightly.

"As in Paracetamol and Ibuprofen?" Joe checked, laying his hand on her forehead to feel if she had a temperature. Dianne nodded and yawned, her hands falling from around Joe where they had been. "Yep, do you want a drink? I've got some decaf coffee and hot chocolate." Joe asked, remembering he had put the kettle on. Again Dianne nodded, choosing to point to the hot chocolate rather than speak for 2 reasons. One; her throat was killing her from having to speak in the show multiple times. The second being that it was taking all of her, very dwindling, energy to keep herself standing so to talk would be a waste of her energy.

"Alright then, you get ready for bed as much as you can, I left my top from today out so you could wear it if you wanted." Joe said, pointing to the bed where indeed his top from today was sat folded on her side of the bed, "and I'll sort you drink, medicine and make up."

Dianne slowly moved out of his arms and again yawned, as she began to take her jumper off. Joe busied himself with her drink and getting the make up remover from her bag whilst Dianne slowly made her way into bed, now wrapped in Joe's scent. Admittedly it was not long later that Joe was sat next to her, a pile of things to help her in between them, but already Dianne had her eyes open, her head, what Joe could only describe as lulling, against the headboard. Carefully he pealed her eyelashes off and placed them on the bedside table. Next, he put the micellar water on a cotton pad and, once he had steadied her head with a hand under her chin, he wiped off all of her show make up just how he had seen her do it so many times over the last 7 months.

Once finished he passed her the drink and medicine helping her lift the mug, her body completely dead. They then both slumped down into the depths of the comfortable bed. Joe laid facing her, studying her makeup free face carefully. "What's wrong honey. Hey hey hey, what hurts, what's uncomfortable," Joe said, slightly panicked because suddenly Dianne had tears running down her face and soft, noiseless sobs were exiting her mouth.

"It's stupid" she said, as Joe rolled her into his shoulder, hand again smoothing her hair out.

"Nothing that could make you cry is stupid love, what is it? Do you miss your family, do you want to ring them? Is it work, has something happened? Is it just that you feel crap?" Joe offered some ideas, kissing her hot temple delicately.

"No," Dianne shook her head, "Well yes I miss my family and feel crap but no I'm crying because nobody has ever loved me enough to stay with me in a hotel 15 minutes from their house. No one has ever taken my makeup off for me, or left me a teeshirt to sleep in. I'm just overwhelmed by your love." She explained to him.

"Well, I love you and I'd do it 100 times over" Joe told her.

"I love you too," Dianne said, kissing his shoulder, feeling the overwhelming tiredness beginning to suffocate her. It was true, she loved him from Sunday to Sunday 52 weeks a year.

And he did too.