Spideypool; Chaos

Wade and weasel sat at the bar.
"I'm just saying man, give a blowjob to big nick over there. I'm winning this dead pool."
Peter who was sitting a few seats away from them chuckled.
"Got something to say man?" Wade said then he seen his face.
"Haha has it ever occurred to you that you bring chaos and destruction to everyone around you? I mean don't get me wrong nothings wrong with a little chaos, but we don't always get what we want do we?" Peter said looking up with a sparkle in his eye. He then got up and went to pay for his drink.
"I got it baby boy." Wade said as seductive as he possibly could.
"Thanks handsome ;)" Peter said as he winked and ran his hand against the back of wades neck whilst walking away.
"Hey wait! What's your name?" Wade said.
"Peter, yours?"
"Wade. You wouldn't mind giving me your number would ya?" Wade said while walking towards him. Peter reaches his hand up to wades face.
"Oh handsome you haven't earned my number. Yet." He says as he walked out of the bar.
"Damn." Was all Wade could say. He then went back to coercing with weasel. Wade went back to the bar every night this week hoping 'peter' would show up. Finally when he was about to give up he decided to go one last time. It was a Friday and when he walked into the bar lone behold there he sat. His soon to be baby boy.
"Well hello there cutie. How're you this fine evening?" Wade asked
"Considering you just started talking to me my evening just got a little better wouldn't cha say?" Peter retorted back. This was Peter's game he knew how to play the game set up the opponent and hit check mate.
"I would say yes. Now last time we did this you said I had to earn your number so baby, how does one go about that?"
"You want to earn my number, give me something only you can give me."
With that Wade just grabbed Peter's hand and dragged him to a small, thin alley where they could barely move. They were only inches apart.
"Pretty forward huh?" Peter said.
"When I see something I want I do what it takes to get it, now about me giving something no one else can."
Wade leaned down and slowly traced every inch of Peter's face. Then out of nowhere he pinned peter to the wall. Peter gasped at that and wade took his opportunity and shoved his tongue down Peter's throat. Peter just let it happen gliding his tongue now with wades. "Hm, stop." Peter said bluntly.
"What ah do you not want to? Um was it to much I can stop-" Peter cut him off by dropping down. Peter fell. Then all he could do was laugh. Wade soon followed by dropping down as well, laughing. Peter climbed on top of him straddling Wade. Feeling wades hard on through this pants slowly rubbing against it. With that wade started to nibble at Peter's neck. Peter letting out soft whimpers.
"Stop holding back baby boy" Wade said
"I have to handsome I can't give you everything on the first date."
"So this is a date?" Wade said with a smirk
Peter smiles then started kissing wade roughly. But this was just a distraction. Peter grabbed a pen from his pocket and while wade was distracted he wrote his number on wades hand. Then peter stood up abruptly.
"You earned it handsome, next time my place. And I'll show you what you can really earn."
With that peter walked away. He just left Wade with a hard on. Then he saw it on his hand. His number.
"I guess my baby boy wants me after all." Wade smirked then went back inside. Grabbed his jacket and went home. He was going to fantasize about Peter's amazing mouth all night long. This was going to be a long night.
_______________________________
Hi! Hello I just wanted to say I in no way mean to objectify or insinuate anything with this I just love the idea of an overly confident peter. And this isn't smut if you want smut correlating with this just let me know! See ya for now!