Chapter 6

Rose's P.O.V

It is the next. The day after Kris and I confessed that we might like each other. The only issue is. I might also like Hunter. He is such an awesome guy to be around. Then again since I just described him like that I might as well just know that I don't like him and he should just be a friend. 

It is all just so nerve wracking since I have no idea what my sexuality is. I never figured I would like girls. Just thought that I was suppose to be straight. The norm of today's society. I just don't know, what to do!! 

*DING*

I look at my phone and I see that I got a message from Hunter. Hmm. I wonder why Kris hasn't messaged me back today. Maybe she just hasn't seen my message yet. I grab my phone and open it to see that Kris had opened my message 5 hours ago! She hasn't replied. It was a simple ask to see if she would like to hang out tonight. Whatever.

Hunter sent me a video. I wonder what it could be. I click the video.

It is a video of Kris. Oh, okay. She is making out with a couple of chicks at a party. That is just what the fuck! We literally talked yesterday! I need to call Mari. 

"Hey, Whats up?"

"Remember how i told you yesterday that Kris and I both ended up telling each other that we had a crush on each other after we made out on the streets?" 

"Yeah, what happened?" 

"Well, Hunter just sent me a video of Kris make out with like 5 other chicks at some party!"

"Are you fucking kidding me? What a bitch! I swear she is gonna get what is come to her."