CHAPTER 1

Rose's point of view

"Today is the first day of freshman year. Finally I get to meet new people." I think to my self.

I have to make sure I am ready to go so I can find my classes. My whole life has been thinking of going to high school and meeting the one person I want to date. I'm ready to head to school. I start to walk to school. I only live about 10 minutes away from my new high school, Luna, yup that's what it's called I love it. As I set out I see a beautiful girl she has long red curly hair that goes to the middle of her back and she is about 5'4" which is a couple inches shorter than me. This girl has a binder on her right arm and a gym bag over her shoulder. It says, LUNA BASEBALL TEAM. I thought the guys only had baseball, maybe they changed the rules.

~~~~time passes now at school~~~~~

Finally that walk took forever. I look around and see my friend Mari, she has been my friend for the longest of time, more like since we were babies. I walk towards her and she is talking to our other friends Luke and Danny. They have been our friends since Pre-K. We all act as if we are family since how long we have known each other. I hug them all and join in on the conversation. After a little while the bell rings and we head to our classes sadly none of them have my first class because I'm in a junior class. (Yes, I am a freshman in a Junior class. Not that special since it is just a tech theater class). As I walk to my class I see the beautiful girl again. What the heck I am not into females. My first class is pre-calculus and guess who is in there, yeah that one girl. I sit down and she sits next to me. Am I some type of magnet. My teacher says his name, Mr. Smith. He goes over the syllabus and all I can focus on is this girl staring at me. He calls role after the last tardy person walks in and I find out the gorgeous girls name is Kris. Krissy sounds much more suitable for her I think. The bell rings to dismiss us to our second period but I had to use the restroom really badly so I quickly ran and used it and walked to my second class which is honors lit.

~~~~~~~PE comes up~~~~~~

I have PE with Mari thank god.

----------------------------------

Kris' point of view

I'm finally going to P.E. I hope I get an awesome class. I think to myself. As I walk in to the gym I see every single girl I had screwed in the past 2 years I have been in high school. I have slept with almost every one of them but not the freshman, but I will say I am pretty proud I was able to get half the straight girls to have sex with me which is more than what the guys can say. I'm the hottest chick at this school so who could blame them right. As I walk up to my class to sit on the bleachers I see that freshman that I seen when I was walking to school and in my first period. Gosh what was her name...come on...right Rose. She has red hair like mine but it is shaved on the sides and longer on the top. It was styled in a way to make her hair look curly in the front. She is wearing make up and a...dress. Ick. I walk to sit next to my girlfriend which she was so excited to see me. I go and walk up to her and play my lips against hers, slowly inserting my tongue." 

"Kris. you are not aloud to make out on school grounds. That is detention for the both of you." Ms.Bitch says as she writes down our detention slips.  The bell then rings to signify that class started. My teacher takes roll and since it was the first day she let us talk amongst ourselves for the first day. I wait about ten minutes before excusing myself to the restroom. I walked into the restroom and was checking my face to be sure that my make up wasn't smeared.

That girl Rose walks in. She slightly looks up to see that I was at the sink and she goes into one of the stalls. As she walks to the stall I stare at her ass, damn it looks nice in that dress. I might have to reconsider dresses, at least on other people; still not my thing. I would love to have her. She gets out of the stall and washes her hands. She walks over to the paper towel dispenser to dry her hands off. 

"Hey, come here really quick." I tell her motioning my finger to signify I was talking to her.

She walked over to me and stood about a few inches from me. You can tell she was nervous since she didn't know what I wanted with her.

"My name is Kris. Yours is Rose, right?" I ask her. 

"Y..y...es." She stutters out.

There was  piece of her hair that had fell onto her forehead, so I went and moved it back for her. 

"Thank you?" She says as she looks in the mirror to fix her hair after I just did.

She looks at me getting ready to walk away but I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me where our hips were touching. I slowly leaned in to kiss her and stopped at that about 90% spot and she leaned in the rest of that 10%. Our lips touched and everything ended up fading away. Out lips moved in sync for a solid few minutes before we pulled away from each other. I stepped back slowly biting my lip as I looked at hers. Then I walked out of the bathroom to the gym where everyone was seated still.

As I walk into the gym I see Chelsey looking at me with worry in her eyes. I turned around and seen that Rose was walking behind me still in a daze from our kiss. I am nearly positive that Chelsey senses that we had done something in the bathroom. Which she wouldn't be wrong. 

I walk up to Chelsey and ask her to come with me. I had to break up with her. The spark with her wasn't there anymore and that kiss with Rose confirmed it. Chelsey worried looks at me and says,

"Just say it here! In front of everyone. We both know what you did and what you're going to say. Why not do it so then everyone can see the type of person you truly are!" 

"I don't think that is a good idea baby. I don't care what they think about me. They already know the type of person I am. I don't want you to be embarrassed." I tell her softly trying to motion her to walk outside with me.

She wasn't  budging from that spot. She just stood there arms crossed staring at me. 

"You want to do this here now! With an audience?" I yell at her. Everyone already staring at us. You can tell the teachers didn't know what they should do in this situation. You can tell they were deciding to sit back and let this all fall out. 

Chelsey just stared at me waiting for me to say it. 

"I want to break up. The spark isn't there anymore." I tell Chelsey.

"Oh! The spark isn't there anymore! Yeah fucking right, you're just tired of the flavor off the month! You are onto the fresh meat!" She yells at me and storms off. 

As she did that everyone turned to each other and started murmuring their comments. Making up their gossip. Saying things that they always say about me. Which for the most part aren't wrong. Yes, I go through people like no tomorrow. I am on to a new girl every month. Why do they date me if they know I am either gonna cheat on them or break up with them. It is to the point they I can't blame myself entirely because I know I am going to get a new girl on my arm in the next few days because everyone wants to be the one to change who I am. Which honestly won't happen. It is gonna take one special person to be able to change me. At the moment I can only think of one person who has a chance at doing that and she is sitting next to her friends blushing hard glancing at me.

I give her a smirk and a head nod the next time she looks at me and I sit down next to my friend Hunter.