Sixteenth scene...

This scene would take place right after the fifteenth scene... After so many requests, here goes the second part. I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I did, writing each line!

With all my body and soul...

Those weren't just words. Reyyan could feel him trembling him front of her... It seemed like the lion, so fierce and bold, after longing for so long to have her next to him, had suddenly frozen and was unable to take the next step...

She was hypnotized by his eyes, his lips and the energy between them was just unbearable... As if Miran was drunk in love, he left the floor and sat next to her, approaching even more, and touched her silky lips with his fingers, so gently, like he was afraid to hurt or scare her anyway...

- Please don't go, Reyyan, I need you now and always... please... If you don't want me to die... don't go...- he whispered his warm breath so next to her face...

As gently as he had touched her lips, he kissed her. They both closed their eyes and lean to each other, trying to break that distance they knew that separated them. However, that right moment, only that kiss mattered, only that desperate kiss...

Reyyan felt his lips, his tongue begging for her surrender and his arms clenched around her but that... thing... that strength that pushed her to him was just so powerful, feeling him was so powerful... something she had never experienced with no one else before. All the men before were relatives or workers of the Sadoglu, but Miran... Miran was Miran. He was the one who had deflowered her, and despite all the shame and the pain, he was always there, watching her steps, waiting, like a wolf, a tempting wolf waiting for her... his prey. And that moment, he was proving once more that yes, he had rights on her, on her heart, on her will, because she loved him, like crazy, yes, and all she had longed, all those lonely nights was his touch, his kiss, his body... Was she mad? Had she lost all sense of self-esteem? No... no... she was just doing what her heart needed, that moment. She would think about that later but, that moment, it was just her and Miran... and his hands, and his mouth, and the desire and the urge they felt to become one...

Miran was kissing her like he had never kissed no other woman before... with all his being, all his feeling...

At the beginning, he had kissed her like it was the first time he had kissed her... gently, exploring her lips softly, tasting her, teasing her to keep her wanting more... his hands were caressing her hair and he could sense the movement of her head, corresponding to his kiss and that drove him mad. Without having the notion of what she was doing, Reyyan let one of her hands fall on one of his legs and, that slight touched, made him feel extremely aroused... That woman was going to drive him crazy... and Miran felt he was dangerously approaching a cliff and that he was about to fall in any second... So he decided to go for it, with no hesitation...

He then held her in his arms, and intensified his kiss, exploring her, teasing her with his tongue, driving her crazy... he was melting in that kiss and Reyyan was melting in his arms, moaning so softly only he could hear.

He was kissing her mouth, her neck, her hair... and when they apart, minutes later, they looked at each other, as if it was the first time. Reyyan could feel her hands trembling, her heart racing like a mad horse and Miran was gasping, feeling alive for the first time, all his emotions out of control and feeling sexually turned on...

He then touched her forehead with his and, closing his eyes, he whispered to her, aware that that moment had disturbed her as much as it had disturbed him:

- Reyyan... what have you done to me? I am not in myself... You are my drug... my reason to live... if only I could erase what I did... If only...