Seventeenth scene...

This scene would happen immediately after the sixteenth scene... Enjoy!!!! Let me know your thoughts and, if it's worth it, leave your vote!

I will never let go of your hand again...

The man instantly let go of Reyyan's arm with a harsh movement. The girl fell on the floor, with the impact.

- What the f*ck do you want, huh? – the man yelled, while he was moving towards Miran.

- You let go of my wife, do you hear me?

- You wife? So that's what she was doing here, huh? Looking for a real man for some fun?

Miran's eyes could send bullets if they could... Seeing a man harassing his Reyyan had awaken the beast inside him and he could only think of killing him with his bare hands. In response to that provocative man, Miran punched him right in the nose, making the man scream and start bleeding heavily.

- You son of a b**ch!

The next minute, the man and Miran were fighting, fist to fist, and even if the man was taller, Miran was being fuelled enough by something extremely dangerous: hatred and anger.

Reyyan couldn't do anything to help Miran and she began to feel guilty about all that situation. She remembered going to the restroom and thinking to herself that being there was a mistake. Being with that man was wrong and was a sign she had lost her self-respect and she would lose her family respect as well. The only solution she had figured out was to escape by the window and ask for help... But, why would she ask for it? He wasn't hurting her, in fact he hadn't done anything to her she hadn't wanted too, so, why run? Why escaping from the man that fulfilled her dreams, her life, her heart? She knew exactly why: he had the power to touch her inner self and, the fastest she'd run, the more secure she would feel and the less chance would be for her to fall in his arms again... He could lead her to do things she wanted but she shouldn't... he was fire in her, and she feared she could fall in temptation, unable to say no to him... Those kisses proved that right... his hands all over her, his mouth, eager to taste her... So, she definitely had to run, there was no other option. However, seeing him, there, fighting for her, was too much to bare... She then got up and started to run away from there. The man was already on the floor, with a broken nose and, while Miran was trying to control his breath, when he watched her running away, once more. Only, that time, he would follow her and he would make sure she would listen long enough to stay. Leaving the man behind, Miran went after his Reyyan, once more, like a little boy would run after the moon...

Reyyan was running through the streets, trying to ignore the fact Miran was after her, running like wild and calling her name:

- Reyyan! Reyyn! Please stop!

Miran's physical preparation was so obviously good that after running for some minutes, he managed to reduce the distance from Reyyan, reaching her when she began to feel tired. Panting, instead of losing his mind as she was expecting, he only begged:

- Please Reyyan... Listen to me... First of all... Did that man hurt you? Huh? Tell me if he did!

- No Miran... he didn't... I'm fine... I had just got there... Thanks to you, nothing happened...

- Good... Good... But can you please stop running? Please! Let's talk... I don't bite! Everyone deserves a second chance... don't be more cruel than I am... Please, Reyyan... Just give me an opportunity... Please...

- This can't be... this can't be... - That was all Reyyan could say. The fear of looking into his eyes was too big because she knew that if she'd do it, she might get lost in them and lose her will and self-control.