Encountering the demon prince

Love p.o.v
It's been three hours and we haven't see the end of the forest. the sun is already set now it's getting dark. well I guess, I arrive at this world at evening around 4 or 5 o'clock maybe. So now I ask Kai to stop and we will build our small house here. I use my creation magic to build a small cottage. the inside is only a small kitchen, dining table for two people, two single bed, a bathroom, a mirror, and a small wardrobe.

 the inside is only a small kitchen, dining table for two people, two single bed, a bathroom, a mirror, and a small wardrobe

(picture of the cottage but there is no snow)

As I was preparing food for our dinner I sense Kai presence, he has come back from his hunting.
"mistress...mistress"
"what is it Kai? you look so worn out and what hunt did you bring?"
"I hunt a deer and two horn rabbit mistress. but there is something you need to see at the forest"
I can see a little bit panic and anxious at the same time at Kai face
"and what is that something dear Kai?"
without answering my question he quickly put the animal corpses inside the cottage and pull me to his back. he quickly run out to the forrest, around five minutes from our cottage then he stop.
"so what do you want me to see Kai?"
"mistress look at that"
Kai shoved his head towards a body that lay under a big tree. there, lay a man with orange hair and two horn on his head. horns? is he a demon? what is he doing in the human territory? even though we haven't reach human kingdom this is already a part of their territory. I approach him slowly to check if he is dead or alive. From a closer distant I can see that his chest is still moving up and down. but he has a severe injury on his body.
"do you want to help him Kai?"
"i...if mistress approves my opinion that yes I want to help this man" I smile a little to his statement.
"then what are you waiting for? put him on your back Kai" with his tail he slowly lift the guy to his back.
"don't worry about me just keep running I'll catch up with you" Kai run toward our cottage. And I stay for a while. I touch the ground where he lay and using my time magic I try to rewind the scene that happen before he passed out.
so for the summary is, he is being chased by a human and got away but then he encounter an ancient beat and lost in the battle but he manage to runaway.
when I arrive at the cottage Kai has put the man above the mattress beside the window. Well let's heal him now and then let's cook dinner.

Ichiro p.o.v
Dad is really suck. I runaway from the demon continent only to get lost and stuck at the human continent. Now I regret running away from home, well It's all dad fault if he didn't forced me to engage with a random princess I don't like I wont be running away from the castle.

 Now I regret running away from home, well It's all dad fault if he didn't forced me to engage with a random princess I don't like I wont be running away from the castle

yeah thats right I am the demon prince. even though I am not the crown prince and already entering my age for marriage, I still refuse to married. First, because I haven't found the person I can fall in love with, second, I still want to go on adventures If I got married and my wife doesn't allow me to go on adventuring, what must I do? And because of that reason I ran away from home. I know I'm pathetic, running away just because of an engagement, but this is my life.
And unfortunately I across some human that go for hunting, they saw me but then I get way easily, well human is an easy opponent thou. But after that I fucked up, yes I enter a cave where an ancient tiger lived. after putting quite a fight I manage to runaway from that beast. I sat under a big tree and finally I lost my consciousness when I saw a legendary leopard stand in front of me. Am I going to die?

Apparently not, when I woke up I saw an unfamiliar ceiling, I look around and realized that I was laying on a bed. where am I?
"so you have woke up big guy"
I hear a soft voice coming from my right side. I saw a small girl with a long light purple hair where she tie her hair with a low pig tail. If I am correct maybe her age is around 9 or 10 years old. What is she? I can't sense her aura, she is like not in all kind of races I have ever met. she is stronger, even stronger than father. She slowly come to me bringing a bowl of food and a glass of water. when she is near I immediately tensed. I guess she realized before she stop and put a small smile on her face. Damn that smile might be the one that can kill me.
"it's okay I won't hurt you,I just bought you some food" her voice is so sweet, I doesn't even realized when she is already right beside me. She put the tray she brought at the small table stand beside the bed. then she help me to sit and she sit on the bed.
"so...feeling well already big guy?"
"huh?...oh yeah better I guess"
"that's good to hear. here I make some dinner I don't know if it's your liking"
she hand me a bowl of porridge and I begin to eat. Damn why can't I even suspect her being a bad guy or having an ill intention. But this food is so delicious. "is it that good big guy?" I saw she chuckled seeing the way I ate. Shit I'm to off guard.
"mmm...it is delicious. by the way who are you? and what is your name?"
"you are so out of manner big guy. you need to tell yours first then I'll tell mine. but since I'm kind then, I am just an average adventure. and my name is Love bloem, but just call me Love"
"well I'm sorry for not introducing My self first. my name is Ichiro ken Kaizo" I look at Love after my short Introduction.
"so what business does the second prince of the demon kingdom have in human continent?"
She know I'm the prince. wha...how? I didn't even tell her. "I have own way to know second prince. soooo.....?"
"I don't want to even remember why I ran away again"
"that's okay if you need anything just tell Kai" she go away and then a small yellow cat hop onto the bed.
"she is mysterious isn't she?" I let out a small sigh then continue eating the porridge.

Love p.o.v
after talking to Ichiro I go out from the house and sat at the big swing that I build in front of the cottage. right I need to check my status first. [status]

Name: Love bloem
Age: 1(age in the new world, but in the body of 10 years old)
Gender: girl
Race: immortal human, goddess (locked)
level: 1
HP: ♾
MP: ♾
Mana capacity: ♾
Strength: ♾
Agility: 5000
Magic: main: healing magic (lev.Max), light magic (lev.Max), and nature magic (lev.max), reincarnating (locked, unlocked when fully become goddess)
sub: all element (lev.max), ice (lev.Max), dark (lev.max), lightning (lev.Max), non element (lev.max), space (lev.Max), time (Lev.max), creation (lev.Max), transformation (lev.Max)

skill: appraisal (lev.Max), conceal (lev.Max), cooking (lev.Max), house chores (lev.Max)

Blessing: god of creation goddess of love
goddess of life god of war
goddess of nature
god of magic
god of trade
goddess of wisdom
god of death

Summon beast: The Zheng (system)

"well, Sozo aren't I a bit to OP? I know that I am the next successor. I can't understand what you are thinking giving this too much power while I am at the mortal world right now" I sigh heavily after seeing my own status. Let's just get rest now. after a little while I enter my house, and saw that Ichiro and Kai have slept peacefully on the bed. Then I follow them by sleeping at the other bed. Good night world.