New friend, Tsundere much?

Love POV

I was the last person to deliver my speech. Eventually Alex is actually the human kingdom crown prince, his actual name is Alexander Stevan Mitchell, the first prince and the son of the queen. He is also the student council president. While Zander is son of one of the strongest duke house, His long name is Zander Jackyll Campbell, The oldest son and the next successor of the Campbell house, He is the vice president. The other two seniors one of them is a daughter of Marquise she is the student council secretary, and the other is a commoner with a scholarship he is the student council treasurer. The marquise daughter name is Giselle Anna Powell and the commoner boy is Tobias Shaw. The four of them are the top student of their grades.

When it's my time to speak, I just introduce my self give them some motivation word a little and joke at the end, which actually end rather great and my impression on them was great.

But what pick my interest is in this school they give their student to create their motto that will represent their grade. Every student can have their suggestion but not all will be pick only the most catching will be pick and will be vote later on.

I actually have an idea what I want to suggest, The line I pick up from one of my favourite song written by mafumafu, the tittle is 'Reincarnation' and that line is "If I can't have wings I'll just have to make the sky fall" well it means what ever way it takes I have to achieve my goals, quite selfish but a good motivation for myself.

And I decided to submit my motto on a paper just like the other.

And there are three motto that was chosen, one of them was mine. The representative of the chosen motto was asked to walk forward and explain the mean between their motto. I see Roger the black hair boy at the front gate come forward with another boy by his side. Each of us stand at the front of our motto. I saw his motto and it's written 'Today or never' which is actually quite simple but actually the meaning is quite good. While the other boy 'Fail fast try harder' which is actually quite lame if I say, why? well if you want to success then don't even dare to dream of failing. I know everything will fail at the first try, but if we think that it's okay to fail at the first try you're wrong! I just like my motto more because the meaning behind my motto is no failure at all.

We begin to represent our motto to the students the first is the boy with 'Fail fast try harder' motto. As I guess he say that every success need to fail first then from the failure we can learn and build our success from it, and he say that failure is not a shame at all, it's just a lesson for us to be success later. Well I can give a clap for his confidence in presentation.

The next is hat roger boy. "Hello my name is Roger Howell, my motto is 'Today or never' this motto is the thing that remind me to always work things done today, not tomorrow or another day. This motto has bring me to this day and received a full scholarship from the school because of this motto. It will remind me that everything can't be done later and need to be done today or as early as possible. It will help us so we won't procrastinating our work ever, Thank you" 

Hmmm...at least his motto has his own result, a full scholarship student eh I see he is a commoner. A brave commoner at that, how do I know? well he didn't hesitate to stop me at the front gate just now. He is not scared of status at all, just like a justice man. *Sigh* I need to discipline him later. Well it's my turn now.

"Hello my friend, we meet again. Let  me introduce my self once more. My name is Love Bloem I am the same age as you even though my body is small. Here I represent you all my motto" I point at my long line motto "if I may ask do you understand what it means?" all of the crowd shook their head but their one girl that raise her hand I point her and ask her to explain her answer.

"Well does it mean everything is possible and we can't give up?" The girl said timidly.

I touch my chin looking like I'm thinking "Well it's close but not the right answer. Well my motto meaning is a lot more selfish then that, and it doesn't tolerate any failure" I said while peeking a little at the first speaker boy "But my motto also has Roger mean in it. My motto can't tolerate any failure, if we want to achieve our goal we can't be weak or naive. Everything need to be prepare perfectly and we need to prepare everything  faraway before the dead line to make it perfect. If we want to win then we must win! Don't give anyone a chance to win, just like even thought I don't have sword I can kill a person with rope. Thank you" I courtesy and back from the front stage, the hall was in a total silence now.

"Erhm...okay thank you for the explanation. Now every student can write the number that represent the motto. Ander is number one, Roger is number 2, and Love is number three. The teacher will collect the paper after five minutes" The head master instruct the student to vote now. 

There are at least a 1010 student in the hall minus three of us then there are 1007 that will vote. Well this will take a long time.

While waiting for the result Roger approach me "Well your speech is really inspiring just now" He said cooly "Well not that it is much better mine tho, I just thought it's great"

Really? Tsundere much Roger? Oh well "Well yours is pretty motivating too. I don't even know you are a full scholarship student, I wonder why they didn't ask you to give the speech?" Now that I think about it he is a full scholarship student but why didn't he who was asked to give the speech.

"Well I guess it's because you are the top student and you also pay with your money alone. It means you have a great talent not only academically but economically too. That's what I think" He got a point too.

"Right I remember you will fulfil my wish if you lose the bet. You remember that right?" I said teasingly.

I can see he tensed a little and nervous after that "If it's not about money I think I can fulfil that"

I giggled at his response, so cute "don't worry my wish is you to become my friend. Well let's introduce our self once more. Hello, my name is Love Bloem please take care of me" I strecth my hand and wait for him to take it. 

I can see that he is quite flustered and shock but nevertheless he took my hand "W-Well if you insist, my name is Roger Howell. P-Please take care of me to" This little guy is just so cute.

"Well we have count our final result" Oh! so quick I see " The highest vote goes to...Miss bloem with total vote of 420, The second place is mister Howell with total 310 vote and the last is mister Banks with total vote 277. And from now on Miss Bloem motto will be written at your class and dormitory. And I represent you all your flag" Black and red flags roll down around the wall.

The shape our flag is Rectangular with a triangle shape at the under for the pointed edge, The left side of the flag is Black while the right side is red. In the middle of the flag is our symbol, A black crow with a bloody red knive. Wow...by combining our flag and motto we look like a ruthless barbarian. Well who cares and as the appointed grade representative I will engraved in their mind our student won't accept failure.

And then that will be the beginning the history of the undefeated student, The raven students.