Time skip

Love POV

8 Years later

I'm a second year high schoolers right now, and it's my last semester before I become a third year.

Now let me summaries everything that happen in the past eight years.

On my second year in middle school, I got a letter and a wedding invitation from Ichiro. I smiled when I know that he decided to married and his wife is actually an adventurer too. I went to his wedding and disguised my self as a demon. He introduced me to his wife and his older brother who finally took the throne a few month before Ichiro's wedding. I took my time to talk to him and make a good impression in front of him. So it won't be a problem in the future later.

Well aside from humans, the other race life span is more longer , so I hope when I came back o this kingdom Ichiro's brother will still be ruling as a demon king.

And then on my third year in middle school, Alex was crowned as the king and he held his grand wedding with his fiancè, Leah, a week after his coronation. At the same time in that year, Kyle was also engage with Lily, the daughter of Duke Campbell and Alex best friend younger sister.

Kyle was concerned at first but after I assure him that Lily is a good girl and told him to talk to her, he finally relaxed and begin to accept his engagement.

After Kyle sudden engagement announcement, Roger was the first one to congratulate him, he even dance happily. I just laugh at that memory, I know he like me but I don't what must I say when he knows if I am a future goddess and I have an immortal soul. And thinking when someday I have to lose him will make me sad. So I just pretend to be ignorant and behave the same as usual.

And then nothing exciting went for the next year, except 'Raven' always stay at the top and none can beat us be it academically or combat Wise until now.

But then suddenly on the first year of our High-school, Roger came to me and he was asking me out, Like truly asking me out to be his girlfriend. I was shocked, never I thought seeing this day coming so soon.

I refused him as politely as possible. He keep pestering for a whole month and keep asking me about the reason I reject him. I don't have the slightness feeling of annoyed of his pestering and constant question, I just feel sad and confused. Sad because if he doesn't want to make a contract with me he will die like a normal human, and confused how to explained to him about my condition.

And then on the fifth week I finally broke down in front of him and crying uncontrollably on his chest because he suddenly hug me.

He ask me what's wrong so I told him every thing. He was shocked at first and he almost didn't believe me that I am truly a goddess successor. But then I show him a bit of my true form, we are at my house at that time, and then I told him about my worries.

Roger was stunned and I bet he was really swallowing everything hard that day. But then he ask me "Do you actually love me?" and then I said "Of course I do" He smiled at me and he hug me who was still sobbing messily.

"Then don't hesitate, I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you" I'm utterly shocked at his confession. He is willing to sacrifice for me.

"But I can't take you away from your parents" I look at him sadly.

"I'm going to graduate soon and by that time I've become a fully adult and I can create my own path without my parents. So maybe I can follow your adventurous day and be with you forever?" I've never seen Roger this positive before.

"But if you come with me, you will be an immortal you know. You won't die like...forever"

"So? I can be with you forever too at least" He said, I finally laugh when he said that cheesy line. And so I finally calm down and ask him one more time if following me was what he really want.

He hold my hand and stare at my eyes directly "The first day I meet you I was actually asking who is this beautiful girl? but I was to proud of my self to even ask you about your name, so my approach is a bit to bad I say. And then you suddenly came and take your wish for me to be your friend. I was really happy, but I'm just to shy to said that. Then the following years I'm with you I begin to develop feeling of jealousy, protectiveness, caring and Love because of you. And let me tell you, confessing to you is the best decision I've ever made. So Love Bloem, will you be mine and stay with me forever?"

I shed another tear, but this time it's a tear of happiness "Yes, I will" I hug him tightly, and that day we are finally an official couple. After the confession we made a lifetime contract, not as a slave and master but as a partner. And now Roger has turned himself to be an immortal as me.

oh! one thing, I finally meet Roger's family. And my guess is correct, he is Joker son or should I say Robert Howell, the guild master of my mercenary guild. Well I never meet him outside the guild so he was shocked when Roger brought me to his house and introduce me as his lover.

Robert just laugh and pat Roger shoulder "you catch a good one there son"  Roger was confused, I know what he meant, well I'm the top mercenary member in the human kingdom after all. Well may be I can expand my popularity later on, beside mercenary on every continent is linked together and it's the only guild that has a great collaboration with every races.

I've told Roger about my plan and we will be leaving to the beast continent, Zver' kingdom a year after we graduate. I'll use my days after graduate to negotiate with Alex about our future collaboration.

Also for the past year I've expand Yoru's beverage shop and at least it has five branch in every corner of the kingdom.

Honestly I feel content with my new life right now.

#Sorry short chapter. And I'm finally back guys. sorry for not updating for a few weeks? months? Well I'm facing writer's block and I'm busy with my university work, but I'm still alive, well I hope you still read and like my story. Thank you and see you guys on the next updates. Bye bye

Regards and Love,

Shiroichi-chan