New family

previously

"*sigh* I am the next successor of goddess of life

every thing went silent after what I said. *sigh* this will be a long day.

"yes believe me or not I am the next in line goddess, thats why will you follow me to every place I go and serve me?"

"ho...how can we tell that you are not lying to us?" Seb said confidently even though he stuttered a bit.

just show them your goddess form Love

"sozo? is that okay to show human my true form?"

that will be okay for them as they will be your future servant.

"well then..."

"then I am going to show you my real appearance, I hope you can hold to stay conscious"

I muttered the spell to uncover my transformation. Then a bright golden light surrounded my body, and slowly I begin to transform.

Author p.o.v

when the light has perished, standing in front of them is the most beautiful person they have ever seen since they were born.
her once long hair now is short above her shoulder, her eyes become bright gold with a tint of black, in her back there are 3 pair of white wings. her once small body become more mature now.

 after seeing Love true form, some of them begin faint because they can't hold being under her strong presence

after seeing Love true form, some of them begin faint because they can't hold being under her strong presence. The servant that were still try to endure her presence are seb, Love 3 personal maids ains, silver and ria and the last one is Mary. they are her top servant she choose who has the biggest mana pool.

after finish showing her true form, she return back to her 10 years old body. The other who still conscious begin to sweat, knowing that right now in front of them is a person, no a goddess who can give them an instant death if they ever offend her.

"we...we are sorry for our incompetence behaviour My lady" ^seb^
"that's okay now after I wake them up, can we proceed to our contract"
"yes my lady" they said in union

she cast mana restoration spell on the unconscious servant, one by one begins to wake up and automatically kneel in in front of her.

"my lord hereby your maidens will make soul contract with my new peoples, I won't betray them and they won't betray me. they'll die when I died, I give my loyalty so are they. contract sealed"

when she finished chanting the pledge contract, now on the left hand of the servant appear a black symbol that tell that they have sealed a soul contract with their master. while Love, the symbol appear at her right hand as the master.

 while Love, the symbol appear at her right hand as the master

(this is the symbol)

"our loyalty is all for my lady and our life shall be in your hand" they said while bowing their head
"good good. now let's proceed to our blood contract"
Love took out a small knife and make a small cut enough to make a blood come out.

"I am your master, this contract has three demand. one, no telling other than my contracted subordinate about my existence as a goddess, Two, never ever think about offending me, and three all of your mouth will never speak about what ever happen inside my territory. contact sealed"

after the contract is sealed a red blood chocker appear at the servants neck, then after that it begin to merge into their skin and change the colour as the skin owner colour.

"now your house is at the back yard, bath your self and begin to work"
"yes my lady" they begin to walk fast to their new house and begin to prepare them selves.

Fuah! so tiring, Now I'll just wait for my acceptance letter then buy all the school supplies. So sleepy, I am going to sleep now.