Sing Me A Song - Chapter 1

• Dedicated to My readers and girls <3

Bleh, nobody was suppose to see the prologue for another day or so haha but I guess this shows how into the story you guys are ;D

So thank you very very much for the comments and votes so far! This first chapter is for my girls <3

 I OWN NOTHING! ITS NOT MY THINGS! :O

Enjoy! x

__________________________________________________________

"Hello?" I shouted to the speaker system. I'm on my way to try out for X Factor and hopefully I'll make it through the auditions. I didn't want to get into anything before I got there so I've been taking precautions of all kinds, including not talking on the phone while driving so I don't get a ticket. I don't have time for distractions today.

"Are you seriously trying out?" my best friend Rochelle exclaimed.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"SWEET BABY JESUS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ANYBODY?!"

I drummed my fingers against the steering wheel. "Um, because if I don't get through I don't want my face to be all over the Internet and news as being rejected on national television."

"You wouldn't be rejected Rox! Why don't you think your a great singer and musician?" she whined into the phone. I turned down a small side street, slowly approaching the X Factor audition parking lot.

"I don't know. I mean I think I sound pretty good but pretty good isn't going to get Simon Cowell's attention." I replied. Over and over I had gone over my song I would sing which was 1 + 1 by Beyonce, but would it be good enough? As long as I got at least two of the judges to say yes then I would be okay.

"Your amazing Rox. Seriously you are. And knowing you, your probably almost there so why don't you call me once you park." she giggled. I frowned, glancing at the black screen of my phone. She just hung up on me.

What the hell?

I drove into the audition parking lot, taking a vacant spot towards the back. In case I get embarrassed I could escape with out many cars blocking my way. Good choice Roxanna.

I still had my sunglasses on as I walked through the many crowds near the building. Right when I pulled the double marble doors open and went inside I heard screaming. I turned, my best friend, sister, mom and a few other friends were holding up signs with my name on it.

 "You've got to be kidding me right now.." I muttered, dropping my head low as I walked over to greet them. Rochelle threw an arm over my shoulders, pinching my cheeks with a laugh. "Look how cute my little Roxanna looks. She thought she wouldn't have to face us." she cooed.

I swatted her away with my cheeks flaming. "Shut up. I didn't want anyone to know."

"Well they know now.." My sister said. She snapped her phone on Rochelle and I when I wasn't even paying attention until the flashed blinded me. She waved the phone around like some kind of prize. "Your officially, going to be all over Twitter." she concluded.

"ATTENTION ALL AUDITION CONTESTANTS, YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE CONTESTANT ROOM AND FILL OUT A FORM AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR NUMBERS. PLEASE HEAD OVER NOW. THANK YOU!"

"There's your call!" Rochelle pushed me forward.

"But -

"No worries, you won't even know we're here. Get going!" she rushed. I rolled my eyes with a huff, following after the other young adults my age. There was a ton of girls trying out today, most of them looking like freaking models.