Chapter 1

Normal Pov

"NO"Y/n screamed as she saw Neji sacrifice himself for Hinata and Naruto.

'Father i understand now.The reason you died for your friends'Neji thought.

Y/n ran over to Naruto holding Neji.
"Because you called me a genius"Neji said telling Naruto why he did it.

Hinata was crying.

Y/n was crying.

"Y/n..I love you"Neji said.

"..Neji i love you too..This isnt fair"Y/n cried.

Y/n and Neji were Lovers.They were gonna get married.Y/n never achieved her Dream to marry Neji Hyuga.

"I want to be Y/n Hyuga"Y/n cried saying that she wanted to marry him.

"You always will be"Neji said.

"Keep living for me.Please dont cry promise me that.Keep living for me"Neji said.

6 months later

Y/n's Pov

My name is Y/n L/n and i was suppost to marry the most gifted from the Hyuga Clan.But six months ago he died.
He told me not to cry just to live my life,so thats what i have been doing.

I changed to a different person but i tried to keep living.

And i tried to stay away from my friends.Because everyone has a happy ending but me.Hinata married Naruto and has two kids Boruto and Himawari.Ino married Sai and they had one kid.Rock Lee married Tenten.
Sakura married Sasuke and had a kid Sarada.
Temari and Shikamaru are married and have one kid.
So does Choji.

Everyone achieved their dreams but me.I try not to cry.

Right after the day Neji died,My life became horrible.

If it wasnt for me promising Neji to live my life, i would be i guess Emo.

One thing about me is that i now hate Hinata and Naruto.If Hinata wouldnt have had gotten together with Naruto,Neji would still be alive.

I cant even look at her.

If Naruto went with Sakura or Sasuke,Neji would still be alive.

So i was cleaning my attic when i found this book.

It was called "Wish".Oh i remember this book.It was my weapond my Mother was gonna gift me but she lost it.
Its a Psysic book.Incase you dont know im from the L/n Clan.Its a clan of Psysic people they can read minds and do telekenises but they need the book wish to be a very powerful Shinobi.

Well im going to write my wish.

"I wish i traveled back in time in the academy a month before the Graduation test."

That was my wish.
I just want to spend more time with Neji before he died.

Then right when i wrote the period.A flash of light happend.

I was getting sucked into time.

Hope you liked the first chapter.