Chapter 2

Y/n's Pov

I wake up and im in my little cottage i had when i was younger.I lived in a forest.

Ok i remember this part.The academy starts in 2 hours.

And of course i am 13 right now.

So i walked around the Village.And im actually remembering how it used to look like before Pain destroyed it.

Im really glad i have this book.
Its like Death note the anime.Except they dont die.Its a wish book that L/n use for fighting.

Im gonna try to have Hinata and Naruto stay away from eachother.

Naruto will go with Sakura or Sasuke.

(Lol i actually ship Naruto with these two)

So the hours have passed and i guess its time for the Academy.
Wow this is gonna be so easy since im a Jonin.

I put this on

Your wearing the first one,Yes the purple one.

So i headed to the Academy.

On my way i saw Naruto on the swing.

I really wanted to help him but i was still so angry to killing him since him and Hinata are the reason Neji died.

And also im not gonna be Shiny just like how i was when i was actually 13.

You know what im just skip it right to the day when we get our teams.

So i got "Wish" out.

And i wrote.

Then Poof i was at the day we get our teamates.

So i got to class and sat down.

And Iruka Sensei started saying all the teams.

"Team 4 is Hinata Hyuga and shino Aburame and Kiba"

Ugh just hearing her name makes me want to throw up.

"Team 7 will be Naruto Uzimaki and Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha"

Then Naruto got really close to Sasuke and he got pushed to Sasuke and they kissed.

Everyone was laughing but me and Neji and Shino and Shikamaru.

"Team 10 will be Ino Yamanaka and Shikamaru Nada and Choji"

"Team 11 will be Neji Hyuga and Y/n L/n and Tenten and Rock Lee"

Now im actually starting to regret that i came back to the past since every time i see Neji i get a flashback of him dead.

And im not gonna be nice to anyone.Not even Neji.Unless i become friends with him.

So we all went with our teams.

I glared at my teamates except Rock Lee.Since Lee is actually my bestfriend along with Gaara.

So we were all introducing ourselfs.

"Okay Ladies first"Guy said.

"Im Tenten and i dream of being a powerful Shinobi like Lady Tsunade"Tenten said proudly.

"Hpmh"i laughed.Like Neji.Everyone heard me though.

"What's so funny girl"Tenten asked me glaring since i think shes weak.

"A weakling like you hah.All you do is control weapons.You dont even do Jutsus.Your not even a nature type."I started saying.I smirked.

Then she got nervous and put her finger in her bottom lip.

"Based on how you have your finger on lip tells me that you yourself know what im saying is true"i smirked.

She growled.

"OH YEAH WHAT ABOUT YOU You carry an old useless book you bookworm nerd"Tenten trued insulting me.

I smirked.
"So you call this book useless when it makes your wishes true.You must have brain damage because i can wish in this book to beat Tsunade"i smirked.

Tenten gasped.

"Well shes not wrong"Guy admitted.

I smirked.

"What do you gotta say about it now Tenten"i said.

Then she shut herself up since i knew i won this arguement.