Chapter 5

Y/n's Pov

So the Next Fight was Gaara Vs Lee.

Wow so its the two of my future Bestfriends fighting in the Chunin Exams.
I cant see this.
I'll just skip this.

So i wrote in my physic book to skip this.

I remember how i was free to go since i didnt have anyone to challenge me so i just went free to the finals.

The scoreboard is spinning.

Y/n Vs Aldena

Wtf who the hell is Aldena,She was never here when i remember.

Wait...I THINK I MESSED WITH THE TIMELINE.

But this is gonna be easy.

Before i jumped down i wrote Y/n wins against Aldena.

So i observed Aldena's moves.

"FIRE STYLE|fire ball jutsu"

That's the same jutsu Sasuke does so this shall be easy.

I wrote in my book that water appears right infront of me.

And everyone was shocked over my book's power.

"So thats what she meant by her book knowing everything"Tenten said.

Yes i know i shouldnt have doubted her since she becomes The Legendery Tool Kunoichi.

"So thats your trick,that book of yours seems really precious to you,it'd me a shame if someone stole it from you."Aldena yelled.

I chuckled with a smirk.

So she used a fire jutsu to blow the book from my hands away but what she didnt know is that in the begining i wished that i won.

And plus im a C/n,My clan's secret style is that were Phsycis.

And my Clan's kekei Genkai is if you look at our eyes while were using a thing called Philosipher,The Philosipher makes us C/n eyes a shade of dark purple,And if you look in our eyes when were using the Philosipher were able to Hypnotize you.

"Screw this i dont need my book to destroy you"i said not caring shits about my book.

So i turned my Philosipher on and everyone looked confused.

Normal Pov

"So Y/n turned her Philosipher on now"Lord Hokage said.

"What is going on with her eyes"Lee said.

"Wow i love her eye color"Ino gushed.

"I suppose thats her Kekei Genkai"Shikamaru said.

"CMON.I dont care who wins just get this over with"Kankuro complained while Gaara just stood staring at Y/n intrested.

"Shes Intresting to kill"Gaara said.

(If i was Y/n i would be like "Try me bitch" but of course Gaara would destroy me)

"Is that really Y/n?"Neji said using his Byakugan.

"Raise your hand up and withdraw now!"I said crossing my arms and giving her a glare.

She looked terrified because she couldn't control her body and her hand raised up and her voice said "I withdraw".

I closed my eyes smirking until she did something that I didn't expect!

She slammed her hand down.

"No I'll never give up!!! I've gotten this far to lose!!!!"she said with confidence...

I looked in the corner of my eye to see Naruto rooting for her...

I'll admit it did pain me to see my best friend well best friend in future rooting for my opponent...

But remember Y/n that's in the future...no one cares about you right now so just focus and don't let anyone in your soft spot....

Then Aldena threw 3 shurikens and charged at me!

Oh god what do I do she's those type that just won't give up like Naruto.....

Never thought I'd say this but this is gonna be tough....

I really do need my book!

I tried using my Philosipher but it just wouldn't budge so I had to take my book...

But I couldn't...I guess I'm gonna have to use the abilities my old self had in this age...

Sorry I didn't upload I was way too focused on my other ones!