Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

So we had a week until the chunin finals so I should probably start training.

So I got my clothes and entered the shower.

I started thinking while smearing the shampoo in my hair.

You know...I wonder...what would've happened  if I left..who shall be nameless alive? Would Naruhina still happen or would Aldena steal him away and Hinata would stay in the dark single forever? Well I'm just glad I got rid of hers before she came in between the two—

What?! This is really confusing...because a side of me says to let NaruHina happen and to be affectionate with everyone before hells breaks out but I know better to not let that happen.

Do I still perhaps still love my friends? Well I can't let it get to me..it'll be a weakness.

I got out of the shower and put my clothes on and grabbed all of my training equipment.

Should I practice with Guy/Gai Sensei? Even though it's hell whenever I train with them, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and there stood Tenten.

"Y/n meet the team in the training grounds at 2:00" she simply stated and left quickly, she was wearing black though?

A black dress like the ones you wear to funerals? I should probably shrug it off.

I walked out of my cottage and started heading into the village, this really is different, how did the timeline get this screw up though? Some girl suddenly exits and replaces me, also the hell was my younger self doing when Aldena was comforting them when I'm suppose to do that?

Soon I arrived into the village and right as I entered...there was a funeral? Oh it must be Aldena's.

Tch not like I knew her, there was many people there tho? Was this girl famous around the village or something?

Literally everyone in the chunin exams was there except for the sound ninjas and sand siblings and Shikamaru and Choji but I'm not surprised.

There was 3 girls giving newspaper out and I got one and it was about Aldena.

It says...

"The Angel of the Leaf Village assassinated last night"

Aldena kanigai the kindest sweet heart had her life taken away last night, although her body was never found..there was a bloody mess in the bed.

There was no evidence to who the murderer was, not even Shikamaru Nara or anyone could solve this case so there was no choice but to close it.

I stopped reading since I couldn't stand reading Newspaper about a Mary Sue, she deserved it anyway.

Then at the corner of my eye I saw Neji,Lee,Naruto,Sakura bawling there eyes out.

Why the hell would they host a funeral if they don't even have her body?

I suppose that Sakura is there beside Aldena also helped her?