𝚋𝚘𝚠 𝚡 𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚎

A/N: alright people, we gonna take it up a notch with a little favorite underrated ship. now you all know who Bow and Kyle are? don't go pretending you don't know they are because if you don't, you ain't woke. You need to be woke. I know we all love Bow but we all need to appreciate Kyle for the adorable flustered gay he is. alright leggo. (This was requested by the lovely @fefefreckles !)

———❀✿❀———

The day had come to an end of the Horde's goal of reigning over Etheria and some of the former soldiers were having trouble fitting in with the people of Bright Moon, Plumeria, Salineas, and other parts of Etheria. One of the people having the most trouble was Kyle. He kept bumping into people, getting things in his blonde hair, and he was even being tripped by children.

Usually, Lonnie and Rogelio would be by his side but Lonnie was at Salineas getting to know Mermista and was actually sharing things in common with her and Rogelio was a bit tied up by plants from Perfuma welcoming him to her kingdom and also a lab rat for Entrapta for future experiments. By experiments, Kyle liked to think of them as death traps.

"Kyle?" Bow caught a glance of him one day.

"Hey...Bow, right?" Kyle brushed himself nervously.

"That's me. You lost?"

"N-No just wandering."

"You know if you needed someone to hang out with, you could've come to me."

"You-You would want to hang out with me?"

"Well yeah! You seem cool."

"It's just..." Kyle took a deep breath. "...no one's ever wanted to hang out with me willingly."

"Well, this is Bright Moon. Here we know how to fun. Just ask Glimmer or Adora or Perfuma or Frosta. You get the idea."

"Ok so what do you do for fun?"

"Well when I meet someone new, I sit down and get to know them. So...". Bow saw a couple of tree stumps perfect for sitting on and to have a conversation. "Come on." Bow grabbed Kyle's hand and led him to the stumps. Kyle felt his cheeks heat up to a light rosy color.

So he grabbed your hand. Why does that matter? He probably does that with everyone. One side of Kyle's mind belted out.

He did listen to you when he was being held prisoner. He was actually really nice. He also looked nice in his shirt that day. His other side replied, smitten like.

Are you crazy?! He used to be the enemy! Why would he like you now?

You're right. Maybe it's best we just remained friends.

"Kyle!" Bow shouted, making Kyle snap out of it.

"Wha-What? What's that?"

"I asked you how you've doing since the whole peace making deal."

"Oh. I've been alright. It's not the same as the Fright Zone but it is actually a lot nice and fun too. We never had a lot of nice people in the Horde."

"That's sad. Here in Bright Moon, I met Glimmer. She was a bit aggressive at first but hey, everyone has their own unique trait."

"Really? I'm usually good at screening things up."

"Take the advice from the guy who lied to his dads about going to a made up boarding school and pretending to be a shy nerd." This actually made Kyle laughed.

"Hey, I like it when you laugh." Bow told the blonde boy.

"You do?" Kyle blushed the same rosy color as earlier.

"Yeah. Kinda cute."

"Thanks, I guess."

"I don't see why everyone thought you're a screw up. You seem really sweet to be with and look, you haven't messed up anything."

"Hey! I didn't. This is the farthest I've gone without ruining anything."

"Sometimes it's fun to mess up. Sometimes it can lead to a good outcome."

"Like this? I mean, if I hadn't messed up and wandered off, I wouldn't have ran into you and we wouldn't be having this conversation?"

"Exactly."

Bow lifted his hand and Kyle pressed his hand against Bow's daintily. Kyle, for the first time in a couple of years, smiled genuinely. Bow leaned forward and Kyle froze up.

Could this be happening?

No! Don't fall for it! It's a trick!

But he's so gentle and hilarious.

We kiss him we're done for.

You never know unless you try.

Kyle pressed his lips against the sweet boy. Bow froze up immediately.

"I was just going to take a leaf off your head."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry! I ruined things again. Bow, I'm sorry I didn't mea-" Kyle was instantly cut off by Bow kissing his cheek delicately.

"It's alright. It sorta felt nice."

"It did."

"You look like you want to do it again." Bow smiled his usual adorable smile.

"I do." Kyle said with unusual confidence.

Bow laughed at this and kissed Kyle square on the lips.

"I guess there might be one good thing to staying in Bright Moon." Kyle whispered while Bow kisses his nose.

———❀✿❀———

A/N:

I know this happened like a million years ago or whatever but I'm still not over SVTFOE ending.

Just throwing that out there.