𝚋𝚘𝚠 𝚡 𝚜𝚎𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚔

glimmer is a fucking third wheel in dis one tho lol and i love it!

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Bow had gone on plenty of adventures with Adora, Glimmer, and the other princesses. However, they were nearly as roguish and daring as the ones he and Glimmer take with Sea Hawk. Usually, while Adora was out training with Light Hope, Glimmer and Bow took the opportunity to go visit the most renowned sea captain they know.

"Remind me again why I have to come on this boat ride today? If you like Sea Hawk so much, can't you handle this one on your own?" Glimmer asked.

Bow nervously laughed. "Come on, Glimmer. You see how I act around him, I end up a total disaster."

"You're not a disaster, Bow; just star-struck."

"I don't even think I have a shot with him. He likes Mermista, right?"

"Maybe he's bi?"

"He acts too flirtatious around women."

"You never know. Or pan?"

"You do know the difference between pan and bi, right?"

"Bow, I wasn't born yesterday. I'm old enough to figure out the differences between these sort of things"

I have no idea what the difference is.

"Well, either way, he's too cool to like someone like...me."

"Bow, you are the sweetest, gentle, most awesome guy I've ever met. If Sea Hawk doesn't see that, it's his loss."

"Thanks, Glim."

"Now come on. Sea Hawk will leave without us if we're not there on time."

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

"Glimmer, Bow!" Sea Hawk shouted, soaking wet from head to toe.

"Hey, Sea Hawk-what happened to you?!"

"I may have had a little encounter with Mermista and her...magic."

"What did you do?"

"Apparently, she didn't exactly love the present I gave her."

"Why?"

"I made her dinner."

"That's it?"

"A seafood dinner."

"Oh, yeah. You really screwed up."

Bow elbowed Glimmer near her stomach with a "don't be rude" kind of look.

"Look how about I give you some tips for Mermsita. I grew up with Glimmer; I know a thing or two."

Glimmer teleported them both to the other side of the boat.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping him with Mermsita."

"Are you forgetting this is the guy you secretly like and you're helping him with another girl?"

"Glimmer, if Sea Hawk doesn't want to be with me then, that's not my fault. He should be happy. Besides, no matter how many times Mermista throws him out, he seems relentless."

"Maybe there's a way that you can help and get Sea Hawk to like you."

"How's that gonna work?"

"What if, you pretend to be Mermista and he can kiss you while you guys are practicing for the real Mermsita?"

"Are you crazy?"

"I'm not hearing any better ideas."

At first, Bow knew this was a crazy plan but a practice kiss from Sea Hawk is better than nothing.