O N E

CHAPTER ONE

YUTA had everything he ever wanted, and more. A job, a nice house, and the cutest boy as his lover, he couldn't ask for more. He had a perfect life, at least in his point of view.

His life was perfect, but it seemed the world was not.

The world was filled with rage, and terror from all things, as news got around demons were starting to outbreak again. Scientist have been told and announced to capture these so called 'things,' and bring them to a lab. Nobody knows what they do to them after, but people can only imagine.

People are scared, of one another even. Demons walk among humans everyday, and you won't even notice it. The only time where people never come out is during night fall, especially if a full moon is out, that's when it gets crazy. People disappear all the time, one by one the town he lived in grew smaller, and so did the population.

Scientist and new reporters say that they keep us safe, try there best, but Yuta has his theories. Maybe scientist create the demons somehow, maybe they want to size down the population, or maybe their just interested in the outbreak and results.

He didn't know what to think at this point, and before he even could think he realizes he needs to close his cafe.

And nights falling.

Yuta quickly rushes out of the cafe, the sky almost fully dark as he locks the door and fast walks towards his car. Nobodies out. Not a single soul dares to be.

He feels cold sweat on his body, and it forms on his forehead. He then hears footsteps behind him and quickly stops in his tracks as he turns around. His whole body on tension.

"Whose there!" He yells, voice almost shaky.

No answer.

He starts to walk again, taking glances behind him, until he sees it.

Men in mask come out of the shadows. Yuta feels his heart jump in fear as he starts running, he curses to himself why he parked so far away.

All at once he feels something hard and heavy collide with his head, and a sharp pain sends a jolt through his body.

Then nothing.

A boy scurries around in a room, beads of sweat forming on his forehead in fear. He stares out into the night sky from his window, wondering where his lover had gone.

If his lover is still alive even.

He feels tears prick his eyes at the thought, and quickly tried to calls the other.

No reply.

"Yuta please get home, please." He begs softly as he falls to his knees in plead.

Little does he know, his lover isn't dead. Far from it. For something had been injected into his lovers veins, and he shall never be the same. His body shall be hot to the touch, his mind shall be switched, his senses shall sharpen, and his needs shall grow.

For he is not a human anymore, but a demon.