F I V E

CHAPTER FIVE

SICHENG spent his time the last 2 days doing research. He's been to many websites and many of them helped him understand a demons way. Yuta, on the other hand, didn't understand at all. He felt like he was reading straight up something from a children's book.

There were things about him having fire power, which he didn't understand how. Then there were things about him turning full form, that's what made him interested. He read that he could only turn full form if it was a full moon, and that's when his hopes flattened.

'Whoever wrote this thinks we're werewolves or something.' Yuta thought.

Sicheng sighed as he laid back, and looked over at Yuta. Yuta still had his wings out, they don't seem to go away anytime soon.

"Can you at least try to put your wings back?" Sicheng suggested, fiddling with his fingers a little.

"I did! It didn't work, and I felt stupid doing it too." Yuta admitted with a heavy sigh.

"Well, there must be something you—"

Sicheng was cut off by the knock of the door, and they both snapped their heads towards it.

Sicheng looks to Yuta, who raises an eyebrow. He then mouths, 'my wings.' Sicheng nods slowly.

Sicheng, hesitantly, gets up and walked towards the door. Yuta watched him carefully, and that's when his senses sharpened for a mere second. He felt the hairs rise on his arms, and his nerves perked up to his skin. His vision flashed blue and red, and that's when he saw all the bodies from beyond the door. So many, and then his vision came back to normal as he heard the click of the door open.

"Sicheng don't—" He yelled out, but was too late as Sicheng opened the door. Not a moment passed as a dart full of liquid struck him in the arm. Sicheng fell to the ground with a pained grunt.

Yuta flew to his feet in a matter of seconds, fleeing over to Sicheng's aid, but before he could do anything a dart was shot into his own arm. Yuta, being angered beyond belief, snatched the needle out of his arm. His wings flew up in defense, and men with white suits surrounded him, holding dart guns. He was outnumbered.

There were voices everywhere, panicked and brave at the same time. Yuta couldn't keep up, and he became frustrated. He then felt somewhat tired, sleepy almost. His head felt light, and his body was aching for rest. He kept himself up, but his legs gave out as he fell to his knees weakly. He felt the white clothed people grab at him, and he shoved them harshly away with the last of his strength in his wings.

The bit of his last strength was released, and he fell to the ground in defeat. Looking over, he saw Sicheng being zipped up in a black bag. Sicheng's eyes were closed, and he looked at rest. He tried to reach out, call to him, beg for him, but his body couldn't. He felt weight being put on him, and he let his eyes fall as they felt so heavy.

Then his vision became black, and he couldn't feel a single thing.