T E N

CHAPTER TEN

SICHENG woke up, and groans feeling a sharp pain above his collarbone. He shifts a little, only to find himself caged in someone's arms. He opens his eyes slowly, to be met with a chest. His neck is aching and so is his lower body, last night was a rough one.

"Good morning love." A low, hoarse voice snaps him from his thoughts.

He looks up the slightest to find Yuta softly smiling down at him. Sicheng huffs and looks down again, covering his face with the bed sheets.

"Aw don't be that way, it should heal in matters days." Yuta says teasingly.

"I don't care, you pushed me to much last night." Sicheng whines were muffled from the blankets covering him.

"Yea yea, I'm sorry baby. Don't be mad at me." Yuta baby talks to the other.

"I'm not mad, just irritated." Sicheng states.

"Well stop being irritated, it's making me sad." Yuta dramatically says.

"Fine, but you have to make it up to me." Sicheng says, pulling the covers down to face the other.

Yuta has propped himself up on his elbow, leaning over the other as he stares at him.

"How do I do that?" Yuta asks with a small smile.

"Well first, go take a shower." Sicheng makes a face as he says this, and it makes Yuta laugh heartily.

"How about we take one together." Yuta asks.

"No way! Now go!" Sicheng says, and pushes Yutas chest with his hand.

"Ok ok, I'm going." Yuta says, and uncovers himself from the blankets.

Sicheng quickly covers his eyes with the blankets, realizing his boyfriend was bared.

"It's not like you haven't seen this muscular body before baby." Yuta buffs.

"Go take a shower!" Sicheng peeps.

"Yea yea." Yuta says, and finally walks out of the room.

Sicheng and Yuta lived peacefully in the house, away from the city and where they could be themselves. Their smiles were never ending when they were together, and they both couldn't ask for more. They still had trouble with full moons, but it never got out of hand to the point where they couldn't take it anymore. It almost felt surreal sometimes. A demon and an angel deeply in love, nobody would believe it if you told them.

They didn't need to though, because the two lovers were the only ones who cared. It was them that created a bond that could never be broken, because the love was so strong and so deep. It never had the chance to be weak. They didn't need anything by themselves, and that's what they loved most.

Yuta shall always be Sicheng's world, evolving around him. Sicheng will always be Yuta's light, and love of his life.

He was simply an angel in a demons possession.