T H R E E

CHAPTER THREE

SICHENG knew he shouldn't be worried about his lover, but after that night, things changed about Yuta. He noticed that Yuta would feel hot to the touch, and he wouldn't sleep that much anymore. Sicheng also swore that if a sun glared on Yuta's eyes, they were red, but he always told himself he was being delusional. He also noticed how sometimes Yuta would become protective in public, holding him closer than usual.

He didn't mind the last part, but the small things scared him. He was worried, and didn't know the reason why. Sicheng decided to meet up with a friend, hoping to get answers as his friend was a very smart one, and did much research over topics such as his.

Yuta was asleep, finally, and Sicheng went out to meet up with his friend. He decided not to tell Yuta about the secret meetup, he feared that Yuta would get angry or confused. He didn't want to break any trust.

Walking to a small cafe located in a small corner, he walked in the small building to see his friend sitting at a far table isolated away from everyone else. He walked over, and that's when his friend noticed him and looked up.

"Hey Sicheng, little late don't ya think?" His friend showed off a bunny like smile teasingly.

"Yea yea, I had to wait for Yuta to fall asleep." Sicheng said as he sat down.

"So what can you tell me about Yuta?" Doyoung, his friend, went straight to the questioning. Opening his laptop in the process.

"Well, first off he's been hotter than usual. His body temperature is a 100 or over usual. He's also been, possessive I could say? He barely lets me out in public and doesn't like me doing these type of things without him. Also, it sounds childish, but his eyes turn red whenever the sun shines on them." Sicheng felt stupid saying the last sentence, but Doyoung asked for all of it.

"Hmm..." Doyoung hummed as he stared at his laptop, and then back at Sicheng. He sighed and leaned back, closing his eyes.

"You won't believe me if I told you what was wrong with Yuta." Doyoung says, opening his eyes and looking at Sicheng.

"What? Why not?" Sicheng asks.

"Because, if I told you, you'd call me a psycho and weirdo." Doyoung says flatly.

"Well tell me!" Sicheng says.

Doyoung takes a slight pause as he sighs.

"Yuta's a demon." Doyoung says.

A moment of silence passes by, many following along. Sicheng stares at the table, his mind thinking this through. Yuta, his own lover, a demon. He thought demon's weren't real, he also thought they were extinct. He couldn't believe it.

"I can't believe it." Sicheng whispers as he stares at nothing.

"Told ya." Doyoung says, unbothered almost.

"Yuta, a demon." Sicheng says.

"Yep."

At first Sicheng didn't believe in one word that came out of Doyoung's mouth, but then he thought of all the research he must've done, and how Yuta was acting.