Destruction

It was a normal day like any other on the planet Thera. One side the people were sleeping while the other barely arose. On this planet theres, a city called Eohs here the story will take place. A story in which many will fall and the strong survive.

In the city of Eohs MC's point of view.........

"Hey! Big bro wake up! Your going to be late!", said a girl. She was about 10 years old short red hair, and she was in what seemed like pajamas. 

"Ok, ok. I'm up", a boy said. This boy had black spiky hair it wasn't too exaggerating. He also had blue eyes and a strong build.  

"Hikari you should be getting yourself ready too

"Hikari you should be getting yourself ready too. Don't forget you also have school today", the boy said. 

"Whatever, your such a bully Sina", Hikari said. She got up from the bed and walked to the door. "Hey Sina I washed your clothes yesterday, I dried them and then put them on your bed",  she pointed to the far side of Sina's bed. 

"Thanks, sis. I appreciate your help.", Sina said.

Hikari then left, and Sina got up from his bed. He got his uniform and got dressed after that he looked at his water mirror analyzing his uniform for any stains. His uniform was a black coat with a belt on the waist, the tail of the coat was pretty long, not so much to touch the floor but close enough.

Sina then got his backpack and left his room. As he walked down to the kitchen before he saw Hikari, his sister in her uniform. It was pink with flower designs on it. It kind of resembled a kimono.

"You ready Hikari", the boy asked. "Yup", the girl responded. They both left for school.

As the pair were walking down the street they were discussing, what was going on in their schools. In this world women and men go to separate educational facilities. Here Men get an education for advanced jobs like weapon designing, aerospace engineering, and construction. While women work in business, police force, law, trade,  and many other jobs. The population in the planet hinges to the women and therefore, most schools were segregated because women had far more potential than men did. Women would be the one to run a major organization, but there also were some men who pulled through. Sina was one of those aspiring candidates, he had excelled in all his areas, and even in education that was given to the female students. 

"Hey, Sina are you taking the Advanced Oris test today?", asked Hikari. "Ya, I remember, I'm trying to reach those far away planets and when I find one. Our people will be able to travel and live in space.", Sina said looking at the sky.

"You sure have a big dream big bro. By the way, how is your flying ship doing"? 

"It's going great we can now reach 60,000 ft high!", Sina said making hand motions.

"Woah that incredible big bro", Hikari said amazed. "Yeah, we also finished making a new one that can hold a person in it", Sina said.

"No way, serious that's awesome", Hikari said. "Yeah", responded her older brother.