Prologue.

We... Have seen the Prince of Eliatrope gain his father's blood.

We witnessed the boy's father... His death... His... Peaceful slumber... Never he will awaken as he has found peace.

Leaving the Brotherhood of Tofu broken and empty without their closest friend...

The adventures they had... The warm smile they share... But now... No matter how often they smile now... It will never heal the pain of the death of their friend, father... Lover...

Bringing him back like they did with the Iop was... Impossible... There was no clue... No hints... Leads... It was a permanent death...

But... For a Grim Reaper, Consumer of Souls... Death... Was but a simple obstacle for him to break through and be resurrected... But... He refused to come back to life... He has found his son... Helped him on his journey and watched him grow stronger... Even stronger than him... He didn't want to live on... He found peace... But... Being brought back to life was always the second step after being defeated...

It wasn't a gift that he can return from the dead no matter what... It was a curse... He will never find peace...

Your journey... Shall forever continue... Whether you walk on the path with a smile... Or suffer, wishing it all ends...

That is why... You shall rise once more... Walk the path that awaits you... Your journey never ends here...

Your son needs you, Rider. Now... Rise... Rise and see what future awaits for you... What has changed... What has happened to your son after years of death...

Your family needs you.

...

...

...

This... Is the continuation... Of the journey so far...

 Of the journey so far

Years has past... The King... Has fallen by the hands of his own son... Now... Everyone has taken their own path... One went to search his lost brother... One stayed in the kingdom... And one... Has built a family... Far away from the others... Living in peace... But evil rises again and hunts down the family... But a corpses lingers in the cold snow... Begging for vengeance... Seeing betrayal... He won't stop until punishment is given.

-Crow Father.

Cold... Brutal weather is seen... Covering what was once a land of pure green... Now... Everything is but white snow... Footsteps can be heard, walking on cold snow as a pure white cloaked figure walked without a care in the world about this brutal weather. The figure continues to walk on these cold floors until a torn doll is seen... The figure looks forward... Seeing a destroyed home in the distance...