Chapter 57: Beautiful Moon Near The Stars.

This has been the journey so far...

The night arrived for the Brotherhood of Tofu to rest

The night arrived for the Brotherhood of Tofu to rest... The sea goes silent... And a corpse remained slumber... Until one catches his attention from his sleep.

-Crow Father.

The night sky is seen from above, the stars and the moon reflects the ocean water and peace was in the air. As the Brotherhood of Tofu were in their separate rooms to sleep, The Cra and the Iop's family shared a room, and you shared one with Amalia... As you were in a peaceful, Amalia was wide awake... Feeling worry after her conversation with Evangelyne before parting ways...

Amalia hums as her head was on your chest before she sat up and looked down, right at you... She pouts before grabs your cheek, pinching them before pulling, waking you up in the process.

(y/n): Huh? Huh? Huh? Wh-Wha? What? Something A-matter with you?

You sat up after being pulled by the cheeks as you looked at Amalia... Waiting for a response until she just turns around and lays back down with her back towards you... You blinked your eyes in confusion before looking forward and stretched...

(y/n): Ok... I'll just take my leave...

You then got out of bed and looked out the window... Seeing the night sky before rolling your eyes and walked towards one side of the room.

(y/n): Well since you woke me up, I'm going to be outside if you need me. Ok, sweetheart?

You asked, turning your attention towards Amalia with a small round red plant in your hand... Amalia didn't replied so you just assumed she heard and decided to give you the silent treatment. You tossed the red round plant into your mouth before using black fire in your mouth to ignite it, red smoke escapes your lips as you make your way out the room and towards the cool wind outside. Before you closed the door, you looked at Amalia one last time before putting up a small smile.

(y/n): Love you, get some sleep.

And with that... You closed the door gently, leaving Amalia alone as she gently whispers in response...

Amalia: Love you too...

[Timeskip with (y/n) taking a sip of beer as Amalia demands to try a sip... Only for minutes to pass and Amalia is completely drunk, flirting with (y/n) as he watches with amusement.]

(y/n): *Sigh* All that time searching, just to be leaving empty handed... Son of a b*tch...

Outside of the ship, you were leaning on the edge with your head hanging low in disappointment... You looked at the water below and seeing the reflection of the stars and moon in view... You simply stood there in silence before hearing tiny little footsteps walking up behind you...

???: Uncle King?

(y/n): Hmm?

You turned around before seeing the little Iop girl, you smiled and leaned your back on the edge before asking.

(y/n): Elely, shouldn't you be sleeping?

Elely: I could ask you the same.

(y/n): Hmmph...

You smirked at Elely's response as she simply smiled. You turned back around to rest your arms on the edge as Elely climbs up and sits on the said edge, kicking her feet as you began.

(y/n): Well to answer your question, I just woke up.

Elely: Bad dream?

You shook your head before answering.

(y/n): Nope, just... Naturally woke up. Thought it would be nice to just... Star gaze I guess.

Elely: Oh... Ok.

Elely simply said... Letting the silence take over as she looks at her feet, kicking while you just stare at the moon in the distance... The two of you stayed silent before everything fades to black...

Elely: How long till we get home?

(y/n): Don't know... But would be nice to be home...

And so... The title "Wakfu" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.