Chapter 58: Let Us Grow Closer... As One~

This has been the journey so far...

The Corpse felt the slumber demanding its sleep

The Corpse felt the slumber demanding its sleep... He returns to her domain within the ship to rest beside his precious princess... But a surprise awaits for his presence.

-Crow Father.

Gentle footsteps are heard within the ship... You were making your way towards your room after a nice little conversation with Elely... But your body and mind demanded sleep... And towards your bed is where you are heading at.

(y/n): Please tell me Amalia will let me sleep... I don't think I can stay awake any longer...

You lazily said to yourself, slowly making your way down the small hall and towards your room... However, as you were walking, you heard a door, slowly creek open as you came to a stop... You were about to turn around but when you did, the sound of the door closes immediately as you failed to see which door it was... You blinked your eyes before turning back around and decide to ignore it.

(y/n): I'm in no mood for this...

You said, nearing the room that you desire to sleep for the rest of the night... As you opened the door to your room and walked in, there was finally silence. You let out a satisfied... Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed you by the collar before you were tossed onto the bed... You were about to react but a pair of warm lips were immediately attached to yours... The kiss was gentle yet a bit forceful... The kiss didn't last long as your lips was then parted away, giving you space to breath and ask.

(y/n): Amalia? I thought you'd be asleep.

Amalia smiled, laying right on top of you... She places a hand on your chest before replying with a sweet whisper.

Amalia: I was waiting for you, dear~

(y/n): Oh really? For what?

Amalia didn't reply back, she leans in and locks lips with yours, you were surprised by this, at least a little before accepting it and wrapped your arms around Amalia's waist... Slowly the kiss began to escalate before the room begins to heat up... However the two of you had to remain silent for the rest could sleep.

[Timeskip with (y/n) kneeling before Amalia, holding a small case with a diamond ring inside... And Amalia's smiles great from surprise and a single tear escaped her beautiful eyes.]

In the distance... The sun begins to rise... And a new day began... Within your room, clothes were scattered on the ground, near the bed as you and Amalia were in a peaceful sleep, your arms around Amalia as she rests her head on your chest... Slowly the light of the sun hits your eyes through the window, giving you a terrible reason to wake up.

(y/n): What the... Bloody hell...

You shook your head before opening an eye, seeing the window and the sun rising from the horizon... You groan and closed your eyes before Amalia did the same and requested...

Amalia: Dear... Could you close the curtains?

(y/n): I've plan to...

You raised your hand towards the window before black bloodied vines grew from the wooden floor below and covered the window... Letting only a bit of light in as you let out a satisfied sigh.

(y/n): That's better...

You rest your head down, a smile is seen on your face as silence returns... Amalia slowly smiles before tracing her finger around your chest and began.

Amalia: Plans when we arrive home?

(y/n): Nope... I'm free for the taking...

Amalia: *Giggle* A date it is~

(y/n): Lovely... Wonder what you have in mind.

You said, planting a single kiss on her head she giggles... Soon you and Amalia begin to hear voices from outside the room, and you began.

(y/n): Best if we put on some clothes... It would be terrible for the little ones to see us like this.

Amalia rolls her eyes with disappointment before replying...

Amalia: Fiiiine...

And with that said... You and Amalia began to pick up your clothes as everything fades to black...

The title "Wakfu" appeared and the title was untouched and silence fills the air...