Chapter 62: The Path Of A New Grim Reaper.

This has been the journey so far...

The Son of the Grim Reaper has been put to the test

The Son of the Grim Reaper has been put to the test... With his Father's Blood coursing through his own, he attempts to unleash the Corpse's Power... With the eyes of a Father watching.

-Crow Father.

The evening sky is seen, beautiful clouds above a peaceful forest... Within the said forest, Yugo was seen... Standing in an open area of the forest as he takes a deep breath before he clenched his fists... Begins to concentrate as silence takes over... And a voice begins to speak.

"Focus... Let your emotions take control of your power... Imagine something that would cause your patient to snap... Whether it's harsh words... Or a loved one's death..."

Yugo clenches his teeth... Letting the dark side of his mind to fuel his rage... Black stripes began to form on his body as the wind around him becomes more heavy and harsh...

"Show me that you can break the limits... And show fear into the hearts of Angels and Demons, Yugo."

As the voice spoken, Yugo's eyes darkens as the wind grew more strong and harsh... However... Yugo suddenly falls on his knees, panting as the black stripes and his darken eyes fades... Yugo take deep breaths as he began...

Yugo: I can't... It's hurts so much...

???: *Sigh* That's alright, son.

Yugo turns his head, seeing you leaning on a nearby tree with a smile before you made your way towards him and kneel...

(y/n): You still have much to learn. We'll try again tomorrow if you'd like.

You patted his head before the two of you stood up and smiled at each other. Soon another voice was heard before you immediately recognized it.

???: That explains the strong winds.

(y/n): Well Princess, at least it wasn't a storm or a tornado.

You turned around, seeing Amalia making her way towards you with marks crossed to keep herself warm. She held a smile as she asked.

Amalia: I'm guessing you're trying to help Yugo use his new powers?

(y/n): I am. And he still has a long way to go.

You hear Yugo sigh in disappointment before you gently pat his shoulders... You turn towards Amalia and asked.

(y/n): And the others?

Amalia: Still around the camp. We're ready to head home after tonight.

(y/n): Lovely. That means our Journey is almost to an end.

Amalia: You make it sound like it's the end of the world or something.

You couldn't help but chuckle as the three of you stayed around, sharing conversation between the three of you as time slowly passes.

[Timeskip with (y/n) sitting behind Amalia, brushing her hair as she was brushing Yugo's hair.]

Yugo: Papa?

(y/n): Hmm?

Yugo: How did you discover your powers?

Yugo asked, sitting on the floor while you leaned on a tree and Amalia stood next to you. You looked at Yugo before thinking waaaay back...

(y/n): Well... It just happened I suppose? Can't explain it how but...

Amalia: Why not show it?

(y/n): Hmm?

You look at Amalia as she held a smile and nudges your shoulder.

Amalia: Come on, show us how you got your powers! Get cocky, start showing something off.

(y/n): I... Well...

Yugo: Please?

You look at Yugo and Amalia, seeing the two holding their hands together while whispering "Please". You shrugged as you pushed yourself off the tree.

(y/n): Alright alright. I'll... Try to recreate what happened.

Amalia: Yesssss.

Both Yugo and Amalia were excited to watch, you made space between you and the two before you were put on the spot light... You closed your eyes... And took a deep breath...

You lifted up your right hand... Black electricity began to spark around your fingers and hand...

(y/n): It went a little something...

...

...

...

(y/n): Like this~

You took a pose, putting your left foot in front of your right foot... You open your arms slightly wide open as the clouds began to darken... Black electricity courses through your whole body as you gritted your teeth...

Both Amalia and Yugo took a few steps back as a storm can be heard from a distance... You decided to cut to the chase you take a stance, you bent your knees and hunched forward a little as black flames covers your body as you let out a powerful roar...

The flames reach towards the sky, creating a bright beam of flames as the shock wave was powerful... Suddenly the beam gotten brighter as Amalia and Yugo covered their eyes from the bright light...

...

...

...

Soon the wind has calmed... The dark clouds remains as both Yugo and Amalia slowly turn towards your direction... Seeing you standing there as black flames covers your body... You slowly opened your eyes... And your eyes were black... And glowing white pupils appeared as everything fades to black...

And the title "Wakfu" appeared as the title is covered in black flames and silence fills the air.