Chapter 2

Carter Pov:

I waited for matt by the locker room. When I heard yelling and whimpering from there. I walked into the locker room and follow the noise to the showers. I walked in and saw someone getting kick and stumped on I ran over and pull Taylor and Nash off to see it was Matt.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING??!!" I yelled. "Dont get close to him Carter You'll catch his gay." Taylor warned. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MATTS NOT GAY!" I reassured him getting on my knees to check on Matt. "Are you sure?" Taylor said laughing and walking out with Nash.

Matt Are you ok, Should I take you to the nurse? I asked. No, No just help me up. I did as I was told and helped him up.

"Why do they think your gay, your not." You like girls and only girls." I said frustrate. CARTER! Matt yelled. What? I responded. "Stop saying that." He whispered softly. Saying what? I asked.

THAT I LIKE GIRLS AND ONLY GIRLS! He yelled. W-why Matt you only like girls right? I asked nervously. "Im not sure. He whispered." I back away from him slowly. Feeling betrayed and lied to. "Carter I just dont know anymore." He whispered. I shook my head side to side in denial.

No your not matt your just confused, Your not gay! I refused to believe my bestfriend is gay. "YES I AM CARTER!" He cried out. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door.

I dont hate Matt his my bestfriend I just cant be around him right now. And its not because hes gay. Is because he kept it from me.

Matts pov:

I Walked home alone And went straight up to my room I walked in to my bathroom and pulled off my shirt. I look at all the big purple marks all over my stomach and back. "Ouch" I cried out touching one.

I pulled my shirt back on and laid on my bed. I just lost my bestfriend because Im gay. I thought to myself. "Matthew, I leaving for work hun dinners on the stove." My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ok mom thx." I yelled back before the door open then closed. I ran downstairs to the kitchen and fix me a plate off the dinner my mom made. I sat down and eat until I heard someone knocking. "Ughh" I got and went to the door "Who is it?' I asked. "Its me." the voice behind the door replied.

I open the door to see the last person I would think would be here. "Carter." I said shocked. "Can I come in?" he asked not looking at me. "Yeah" I replied opening the door wider.

We went up to my room and sat on my bed. "Sooo....." I said Awkwardly. He didn't look up. Carter if you have something to say SAY IT! I snapped. He looked up at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked confused.

I sighed. "Carter Im sorry." I apologized. "Did you not trust me, Or did you think I cant keep a secret or--." No it not that. I cut him off. "Then Why Matt?" He asked. "Because I was ashamed, ashamed of liking the same sex." I blurted.

Theres no reason you should be a ashamed Matt. He assured me as he put his hand in mine. 'Yes it is when you have dreams about dating guys!" I admited. Matt I love man, and I'll always love you. you're my bestfriend. He pulled me in and hugged me. Im sorry I left you in there alone. He apologized.

"Its fine." I assured him. "No it not they could have came back and hurt you some more." "But they didnt." I crawled under the cover and Carter surprised me by joining. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. "Uhh Carter what are you--." "Im protecting my bestfriend." He said cutting me off.