Chapter 6

Matts pov:

Hes kissing me. Me kissing CARTER REYNOLDS my bestfriend. As surprised as I was I kissed him back. I mean who wouldn't kiss him back.

    I pulled away and our eyes meet. That kiss was amazing. It was like fireworks when our lips touched.

    "Why did y-you do that?" I studded out. He kept quit. "I-Im sorry." He said before running to his house. "Carter wait it's ok!" I yelled as he disappeared into the darkness.

      I walked up to my door and opened it. I reached over and turned on the lights. "Oh My God mom you scared me." I said holding my chest. She was sitting on the sofa in the dark. I walked over to her to see that she was crying. I sat down on the  sofa next to her. "Whats wrong." I asked worried. She wouldnt look at me in the eyes.

    "Matthew Lee Espinosa are you gay?" She asked tears daring to spill from her eyes.

"No mom W-why would you think that. I asked nevously. 'Dont lie to me Matt!" She demanded.

      "Y-yes." I whispered putting my head down in shame. She immediately bursted into tears.

     "I was going to you, its just I was scared of what you'd think of me. Please dont let this change how much I mean to you Mom, I love you and Im sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just found out for myself a few weeks ago. I still the same Matt." I rushed out grabbing her hands.

     She pulled away from me.

"You should go stay at a friends  for the weekend." She said,whipping her tears away.

    "Mom please." I cried. "Dont call me that." She calmly said closing her bedroom door.

     I broke down in tears.

  After 5 minutes of that I pick myself up and went up to my room to pack. I grabbed a suit case from under my bad and start to throw random shirts and pants into it. when I finished I ran downstairs and out the door not saying anything to my Mom.

     I didn't real have anywhere to go. I could go to Sammy house but its to far and its late, I dont want to walk. So I went to the door steps of the person I knew would help. Carter.

   Carters pov:

   I ran into my house not looking back hearing Matt yelling my name. I walked in and ran straight up to my room. "Oh My God I just kiss my bestfriend." I whispered to myself.

"Carter hun who are you talking to?" My mom askes though the door. "No one mom." I replied. "Ok..... Im leaving to work the night shift tonight." She informed me. "Ok." I replied. 

  I crawled under my blanket and gentle closed my eyes. 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I dragged myself Out of my bed and down the stairs to the door. "Who is it." I asked a little irritated.

     "I-Its M-me." A familiar voice behind the foor answered. I slowly unlock the door and pulled it open to Matt. His eyes were puffy and red. He had a black suitcase in his right hand.

"Matt, What happened? Are you ok?" I asked concerned about how he look. "C-can I come in?" He asked. "Yeah, Yeah come in." I said opening the door more to let him in.

I bought him to the kitchen table and we sat down. "Are you ok?" I asked again. "I fine." He replied Obviously lieing. "Matt please talk to me." I begged. "Carter I will.... I just can talk about it right now." He broke. "Ok I understand, Come on let go get some sleep." I said leading him up to my room.  

I climbed into my bed and under the covers. "Uhh.... where do I sleep?" Matt asked awkwardly. "Right here Matt, I dont have Ebola or anything." I said patting the empty spot on my bed for him. "Oh ok."  He said taking his shirt off and getting under the covers next to me.

We laid in the bed for 1 hour and I cant even sleep. "Matthew?" I whispered checking if he was awake. "Yeah?" He whispered back. "About that kiss." I asked fiddling with my fingers. "Umm....... what about it?" He asked. I sigh reaching over and turning on the light. "Matt....... I think I might have feelings for you."