Chapter 25

Third Person POV:

Valentine's Day.

A very special day but not for the ones who have yet to find that special someone to spend it with.

This is very hard day for Matt to go through. He had always believed that he would spend this special day with his love. Carter.

Matthew had planned a very special night, but this was before Matthew and Carter had went there separate ways and now those plans are long done.

Carter on the other hand had a different Ideal about how he wanted to spend his Valentine's Day. He was planning to ask the girl he had, had his eye on for a while now. Kya Tate, she's a beautiful young lady with piercing blue eyes and long blonde hair and she fascinated Carter. All he wanted to do was get closer to her.

Matthew slammed his locker door closed earning the attention from half of the hallway students. He was watching Carter stared at Kya Tate for what seemed like hours. Of course Matt was jealous even though Carter was not his anymore.

Matts feeling for Carter was still there and they would not go away just that easyly.

Matt was really upset that Carter had move on from him so easyly. Matt was torn over there break up for weeks and still is.

"Hey." Matt said as he walked towards carter still staring at the blue eyed girl. "What do you want?" Carter grunted. "Do you like her?" Matthew asked out of the blue.

"I dont think thats any of your business." Carter spat.

"Come on Carter I apologized multiply time. I just want to be friends again." Matthew lied. Of course Matt was lying he was still deeply in love with Carter and want him back so badly.

Carter chuckle bitterly. "Were long away from friends Matt." Carter said then walked away from Matthew.

Matthew sighed as he walked to his class.

_

Carter wasn't as moved on as Matthew thought he was. He was just way better at hiding it.

Carter wanted desperately to just give in to Matthew and get back with him but Matt hurt him, and Carter doesnt want Matt to think that he could just hurt him like he did then act like it never happen.

Carter heard the faint bell ring through his earphones. He pulled them out standing up. "Hey, Carter." Carter sighed he knew the day would were he would have to face him again.

"Hey, Cam."

"Uh Do you need a ride." Cameron asked Carter.

"No thanks Im good walking."

"Come on Carter were still friends right. I mean you were still friends with Matt when you found out he was... Gay."

Carter couldn't be mad at Cameron. Cameron didn't even know Carter and Matt were together and still doesn't. But that's doesn't mean he can't avoid him.

"Of course were still friends Cameron." Carter smiled at the older boy.

"So let me give you ride."

Carter agree to the ride and followed Cameron to his Car. But before he got In he spotted kya Tate. She ran towards the bus but was to late. "Hey, do you mind if we give her a ride." Carter asked.

"Uh sure."

Carter ran up to Kya. "Hey, uh if you need a ride--"

"No I wouldn't want to intrude"