Chapter 11

Carters POV

    My alarm went off and I immediately opened my eyes and grabbed my phone from the night stand.

   (Because I mean. Thats the first thing I do when I open my eyes. Its normal. Dont Judge.) 

   I slid it open and went straight to Instagram. After stalking Ariana Grande's Page I got up and went to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror I washed my face off with water.

"Morning." Matts sleepy/sexy morning voice greeted  walking over to the toilet. "Morning." I replied putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

    I spit the remaining toothpaste out my mouth into the sink and wash it down the drain. "Hey boyfriend." Matt said wrapping him arms around my waist from behind. I smiled.

    God I love that word 'boyfriend'.

"Hey." I replied. He kissed my cheek and walked out. I went back to trying to fix my hair.

  "Hey Carter. I was thinking maybe after school we could go hangout somewhere. Just the two of us." he yelled from the other room.

   "Like a Date?" I asked peeping my head out the bathroom door. "Yeah. Something like that it'll be fun." He answered.

  "Ok, sounds awesome." I blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~At school~

  We walked up to the School  doors and opened them walking straight to our lockers. I opened my locker and grabbed my books. I sighed. "Matt is it ok if we keep up a secret, Just for now." I asked.

   "Why are you embarrassed of me?" He asked. "No,No its just I kinda new to this whole dating a guy thing." I explain.

   "Ok, I get it." He responded closing his locker. We walk the class when Sam and some off his friends knocked all Matt books form his hands. "Real fucking nice guys." I yelled sarcastically as I helped Matt pick up his books.

Matts Pov:

    Carter help me pick up my books when someone bent down and started helping. I look up and saw Aaron.

  "Thanks." I mumbled snatching my book out of his hand and walking to class again.

  He quickly ran in front of me. "I know you probably hate me but just hear me out." He pleaded. 

I looked over to Carter who gave me a stupid look. I know what that means.

   "Fine. what do you want?" I asked not really interested in what he had to say.

    He sighed. "Im so sorry how we acted before. I have nothing against gay people your one of my best friends you and Carter.

   You guys are like my bothers and that shouldnt change just because you like guys. I love you man, And all the other guys feel the same." He said.

   I pulled him into a hug. I know what they did hurt but he's is one of my bestfriends.

  "I love you too." 

  I pulled away from the hug. "So if all of this stupid stuff is over now I was wondering if you and Carter would like to hangout this weekend with the rest of the guys like we use to do?" He asked.

I nodded "Sounds fun." I agreed.

    Im really happy that Aaron and the guys still want to be my friend. I love those guys and dont want to lose them.

____________________________

   Im a horrible writer. Im soo sorry for this crap, its just school has been really stressful.