Jacks Plan

Jack G POV

Today's the day I tell Amelié I like her, not just like maybe love! We have knew each other since we were in nappies. She so beautiful the way her blonde wavy hair sweeps over he right shoulder. Her perfectly shaped face with the most beautiful cheek bones! Even on her no make up days she's still the only girl I see in the room.

But how do I tell her? She's out in the town so I'll wait till she gets home and we can have take away Nandos and Starbucks!

I ring Shawn and tell him to stay at Cameron's until further notice. So we can just have some time together.

I text her;

Me: Hi Ameliêfancy coming over I have Starbucks and Nandos?👹😏

Ameliê😽: yeah you know I would never turn that down I'm on my way! 😽😽

I waited and finally she arrived.

She was wearing a turquoise dress with her white converse and her hair was the same as usual. She had make up on and look beautiful. I had to tell her but do I just say it??

Ameliés POV

I got to Jacks to find candles Starbucks and Nandos I love all three. He looked at me in somewhat way I had never expected he looked at me as to say 'you look beautiful' it made me feel really happy. But he's my Bestfriend.

I sat down on the sofa and jack sits beside me and it was really.

He leant in and suddenly kissed me I let hi his lips were so soft.

"I've been wanting to do that for ages!" he said

The door bell rang

It was Jack (Johnson) why was he here I thought he was in England with Nash and Hayes?

Wait that means...