Nash's Shopping and The first death

Nash's POV

I got back from England at lunch time jack was so eager to see jack (his other half 😂)!

So I went into town to get some food for mine and Hayes' new apartment. Jacks planning on staying with Jack. I got to the town and saw Eve and Cameron, they must be together. I missed a lot!

I was walking around k-mart and bumped into this girl with my trolley she ha light brown hair, her freckles really made her hazel eyes stand out.

"I-m-I ah oh you ermm" I couldn't speak.

"It's okay really!" she said

I looked up at her again

"Ohmygod your nose is bleeding!" I shrieked.

"Oh yeah do you have a tissue?"

I handed her one she cleaned her nose up and started to walk off.

"Wait let me take you on a date? Meet me at the boardwalk tomorrow!" and with that I walked off.

I grabbed everything I needed including a date. I was the only one left at k-mart...

When I got to the car and packed it up I hadn't realised how much I'd bought but it was a lot!

Someone came up from behind me I could feel their breath in my neck. I turned around it was Grace her hands covered in blood and a gun in her hand.

"Nash I have done something terribly wrong help me!"

I didn't know what to do I shoved her in the car and we drove back to mine not saying a word.

I got home and explained the situation to Hayes.

"Gracie listen you need to tell me and Nash who have killed and why we won't tell anyone."

"I was angry he'd cheated on me I didn't know what to do! I never meant it! please don't hurt me!"

"Who grace who!!!"

"Carter I killed Carter, I killed him, I killed carter!" she cried

"Tell us where is the body?"

"It's in his house."

"I'm going to go and dump it in a lake!" Nash said.

"Grace who did he cheat with??"

"Holly and she's going to die next!!"

...