Matts secret and Hayes' anger

Hayes POV

I told Jade that I would meet her at the marina to give her the money. Lunchtime came and I went to the Marina to find jade already there.

"Before you say anything we need to get on my dad's boat and go out far so no one sees or hears us!" Jade said before I could say anything.

"Okay then..." I said

We got on the boat went far out and I handed her the money.

"Look I didn't do it..."

"Jade our deal was you dispose of Carters body and that's it!!"

"Hayes I'm sorry it's just I couldn't do it"

I wasn't thinking I just ran for her and before I knew it she was in the ocean...

It don't even know what I was thinking I drove the boat to shore and left...

Nash's POV

I was trying to ring jade to find out if she'd heard from Amelié we were meant to be doing our photography project for collage but she wasn't picking up probably with jack!

We were both meant to be doing this by she's just off with jack all the time! I wonder how Jack Johnson feels?

I went down to the town to get some photo paper and files for it. I went into the stationary and photo shop and as I was coming out I saw Matt not with Abi with some other girl! I looked closer and I realised it was Amelié's cousin Lauren she's back?? She must be good friends with Matt.... wait hold that thought he was kissing her and hugging...

It can't be Matt he wouldn't do something like that to Abi!!

Jack J's POV

Ever since Jacks been with Amelié is just totally abandoned me and I'm so annoyed! When I met her I didn't like her but I thought that se would just leave and get sick but no she's like a spot that won't just go away!!

Jack text me

Jack👽👽: hiya mate I know we were meant to be going out tonight for drinks is it okay if Amelié comes?? 😋

Me: yeah sure I mean Ameliés such a nice person I love her!

I was so annoyed

Jack👽👽: thanks mate she's nice air she. See you at seven!

Ohmygosh he's just so dumb something needs to be done! Amelié needs to go!

Nash's POV

I really need to tell someone about Matt so I ring Amelié.

'Hi look listen Am it's Matt he's cheating what do I do!!'

'Calm down you have to confront Matt to make sure he is and it's not just a misunderstanding!'

'right thanks I'll keep you update bye!'

It's time for a little chat with Matt!

Hi guys hope your enjoying it can you please check out my friends Fanfictions:

Derping since 2011 - we started as enemies 😋😋

Keep reading update soon!!