Jack J's threat and The meeting

Amelié's POV

I was coming home from jacks this morning and got a called from a blocked number so I just left it.

I got home to find Jack Johnson at my door.

"Amelié can I come in?"

"Sure Jack what's up??"

We got to my apartment. I boiled the kettle. Once we were comfortable jack started talking

"Amelié listen me and jack have been friends for a while and you can't just but in our relationship, you need to go and just leave him!!"

"But I love him!"

"He's a fast mover!"

"Jack get out! NOW!"

He left as I did I burst out in tears.

The doorbell rang it was Jade she was wet. afterwards I found out what had happened. Hayes is so mean more than that first he shoots my brother then gets my dad arrested!

"Jade we need to make him pay! and Jack Johnson!!!!"

I was so angry.

Nash's POV

I told Paige I would meet her at 2 but it was half past would she still be there? I was late due to the fact Eve turned up at my door step crying, I later on found out that she was pregnant but not with Cameron's baby....

With Jack G's!! how was Cameron going to digest that! So I tried to calm her but I was too busy thinking about Matt and Lauren! they were cute but what about Abi she's one of my closets friends but Matt he's going to destroy her!!

I arrived to find Paige there she looked beautiful! I asked if she fancied meeting Amelié? She jumped at the idea. The things I love about Paige:

1) she's so happy all the time

2) she makes me smile

3) she's always making people laugh.

We got to Amelié's to find the door open and she was lying on the floor with a empty pill bottle in her hand.

"Am!!Am wake up!! Paige call 911!!"

I ran Jack he got here so fast!

"Amelié baby wake up!! please don't leave me!! I love you"

She wouldn't wake up she must have overdosed with Abi's pills! We got to the hospital just in time. she just made it.

But unfortunately she is very sick. Depression!

She keeps saying Johnson but I don't understand she can't really talk properly.

Wait ...

Jack Johnson!! he's so dead!!

Hi hope our enjoying check out my friends fanfic youtubers12 it's called love or nah! so read it is good!😘😘