Forgiveness

Amelie's POV

Abi just stood there, frozen I hugged her looking for Cameron he was by the step. I walked over.

"What ever you think you have got away with you really haven't!"

"Oh but I already have"

I was so angry slapped him and walked off. Abi tried to hold her laughing in but couldn't help it.

Jack Johnson came back he said jack was with Matt and Lauren. Paige got out the car too she had four suitcases or her stuff and only one for Nash.

Abi sat down and Paige walked over. I was helping Jack but from what I saw I think they were starting fresh.

"Look Amelié I'm really sorry for everything I was just jealous of you and Jack can you forgive me?"

"Sure, wanna start fresh??"

"Sounds good to me"

"Hi I'm Ameliè Jacks girlfriend"

Hi Ameliè I'm Jack, Jacks best friend at least I think"

Abi's POV

After I had told Ameliè about Cameron a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Jack Paige Lauren and Matt we back Paige ran towards me.

"Abi I'm so sorry!!" She burst into tears

"It's okay people have done worse"

"Oh right well should we start again?"

"Sure, Hi I'm Abi."

"I'm Paige, fancy going out shopping but this time to actual shops?"

"Yeah sounds good!"

We got into Paige's car and drove to the mall. We shopped none stop for about two hours then went to Starbucks, I was walking then some boy crashed into me I spilt my drink over my new top.

"OMG I'm so sorry!!"

"It's fine really "

"I'm Connor and you need shirt, can I buy you one."

"I'm Abi it okay I will just get one myself"

"No I am going to buy you one"

He dragged me away Paige stood in Starbucks and just waved.

Paige's POV

I turned around to find Abi talking to some boy I didn't see his face he dragged her away to quickly. I got my coffee and drove home. Nash was there him Ameliè Jack and Jack were sitting in a secret huddle.

"What's all this??"

"Hi Paige, I missed you!" Nash hugged me.

"No time for that Paige basically Cameron raped Abi and we need to get rid of him, but this time no poison, speaking of that how's Jade?"

"Aw she getting there Grace is with her we are taking shifts" Jack said

I had a idea

"Guys we need Abi to pretend to go to the police! I have a great idea"

...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy but I will try and updated as soon as possible! Hope your enjoying it so far?!? 💜💛💙☺️☺️